Guild for New players

Guild Spiderpool
We are in eastern time zone. Doing Tier 2 and 3. I’m level 82 but most other players are level 50 and lower. I started guild to help my sons level up and start playing. Not interested in merging but if you want to send recruits down to level up for more serious guilds I’d welcome it.

SpiderBrack ally code 589-249-511

Replies

• Options
    We are going to be doing Raids at noon eastern times as Guild Tickets become available. Feel free to join level up and leave. We don't mind being a spring board to more competitive Guilds.
  • Options
    Don't just look. Come check us out. Great place for new players. Donating lots of gear.
  • Options
    Gaining members slowly but steady. Low levels welcome as my goal is to help my sons and friends level up. They are all hovering around 50 to 55. Levels lower than that welcome.
  • Options
    hey spider brack,
    i admire and respect your message , im in a more serious guild but we are about to have lower level players leave guild i would like them to join yours if your intrested? they are all around level 80 and have an idea what to do. they could help you run guild if your busy and some big hitters from big group can hop over and help u smash rancor
  • Options
    i sent u ally invite IMP TMAN
  • Options
    I play regularly and was part of a big guild. I just enjoy playing with my children and friends. Send me your lower tier guys and when they level up you can take them back. Cheers
  • Options
    Welcome new players. There is a place here for you to grow.
  • Options
    Come level up and not be over powered by communication app requirements and players who only want level 80+ members.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Roster bas lots of room. We've added 5 members in 3 days and growing. Still small of 15 members but everyone gets to contribute. Come grow with us.
  • Options
    Guild Spiderpool
    We are in eastern time zone. Doing Tier 2 and 3. I’m level 82 but most other players are level 50 and lower. I started guild to help my sons level up and start playing. Not interested in merging but if you want to send recruits down to level up for more serious guilds I’d welcome it.

Usually start Raids at noon. Send notice on day we accrue enough guild tickets. I usually take out the Guards then leave most of rest to other Guild members so everyone has a chance to play.

SpiderBrack ally code 589-249-511
  • Options
    I a
  • Options
    Currently doing T2 raid. Will start another by Sunday. Yes it goes slow when you let everyone participate. Come lvl up with us. Lvl55 and lower please.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    I bet you are having a blast with this guild!
  • Options
    It is fun. 3 guild members live together (I and my 2 sons). Work with 2 more. Friends with another. It's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    Lvl 50 or lower please.
  • Options
    About to start a new T2 or T3 raid. Hurry up newbies and get in on the action.
    SpiderBrack 589-249-511
  • Options
    New players welcome. Funny names are fine but we have kids in or guild. Sorry Darkcock, that's shh you were kicked.
  • Options
    Halt thanksgiving bump
  • Options
    Hello there!
    How often can you start raids?I have a good guild,but i only playing for 4 days(level 40 atm)and the raids they start need 6 star characters.If you can start raids,that requires 1,2 or 3 star chars often,i would like to join.
  • Options
    If you are still inviting people, could I please join? I am new, but I am very active and use up 100% of my energy as it arrives. Player code 997-111-658.