Guild raid advice

Hello!

Is better to be in a guild that finishes a normal raid every week and I rank 3rd? Or a guild that finishes a raid every other day and I will rank about 40?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Please state option 1 for 1 week at rank 3

Or option 2 for 1 every other day at rank 40.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    A. The one where you have more friends.
    B. The one that will move to doing heroic raids first.
    C. Please define 'better'.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Its better to just find a guild you like and stay there. Guild hoppers are finally being punished and its about time.
  • Options
    Sorry, my comment was very vague. I will elalborate... ultimately, I meant better / more gear. I enjoy my guild family and I have been part of it since day 1. But, I am not sure if I am losing out on better / more gear if I was in a more active guild. There is probably only about 8 active players in my guild and raids are slow. I'm not great at raids myself (around the 600,000 contribution mark after each hero raid). I have mostly gear 8 characters and I want to get stronger. Maybe a new guild which is much more active will help me achieve this. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Elaborate*
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You are doing heroic raids and you want to change guilds? ...

Look, we do T3,T4 and T5 raids as we have a lot of new players in our guild . but we get through about 3 rancor raids a week on average. We have 3 lvl 82 players but they are happy , our guild is more about helping one another more then getting all the gear yesterday. If you want to join us send me a PM , we have enough spots for all of your active friends and I will promote anyone that was in leadership .
  • Options
    That was a mistake... I meant T6 raids. I also meant 600k after each go at T6. Therefore, I provide a contribution of 5M when the T6 is complete.
  • Options
    That is really kind of you. I will ask the guys on my guild :-)
  • Options
    To save you the trouble of messaging me, I'll give you my ally code and another officers ally code incase I am afk

Panamax : ally code = 466-286-355
    ReVenGe in MiNd : ally code = 373-486-322

Its a great group of guys, very friendly, high rate of gear donation very active.

• Options
    Rank 50 of heroic rancor gives better rewards than all but top 3 for T6 rancor (but they are close). Doing heroic rancor every other day will net you much more gear even at rank 50 than doing one T6 per week.
  • Options
    That was my concern.... thanks Metxchris