First order team

Has anyone put a full first order team together? If so, how well do they work together? I have all of the pieces (phasma, kylo, FOTP, FOST, and FOO) and want to know if they are worth upgrading for a team

Replies

• Options
    I don't know if they have enough survivability or speedto be number 1 against all the Poe teams, especially without a healer, but maybe someone else has tested it. Building this team is what I am currently working on but it takes a long time to star up tie pilot and stormtrooper and officer. Phasma and ren are already maxed out, both are very capable.
  • Options
    Bogsquash wrote: »
    Has anyone put a full first order team together? If so, how well do they work together? I have all of the pieces (phasma, kylo, FOTP, FOST, and FOO) and want to know if they are worth upgrading for a team

I have FO officer, kylo and Phasma. They work very well together. first order stormtrooper and pilot are hard to star. If you star one make it pilot as he has a lot of damage.
  • Options
    That was my thought... phasma and ren are both great, and with the ST tanking, the four could at least knock off 1-2 characters early in the battle. But I was hoping someone had already tried this lol