Please advise on these characters

Stodie
45 posts Member
edited November 2016
I am considering for my next farm the following characters for arena. For the purpose of this discussion you can assume I can use any leader ability except Rex & Ima Gun Di. Please evaluate the general strengths & weakness of these four characters, let me know what I may be missing in my logic and rank the characters for me in their most usefuleness in pvp. I understand that group makeup will contribute quite a bit to their effectiveness and while I don't want to ignore that I am trying to also get an idea for how they perform individually. My character data comes from swgoh.gg

Aayla, Kit Fisto, 5's, Kylo

Aayla - Pro's: Obviously has a nice stun and assist. Has a self heal. Base speed is decent at 125. Even without IGD lead she still has 65% counter chance. Cons/concerns Her description says she has high survivability due to her heal and dodge; however on swgoh.gg her dodge rating is 0. Is really that durable? HP is 21.4k, 24.1k protection, armor and armor 235, is she a concern to get focused and OHKO? Basic damage ave is 3,839 and special is 7020

Kit Fisto - Pros: Has more HP than Aayla at almost 25k, protection 25.4k and armor 251 . Grants potency up to allies. Has a counter attack and a chance to attack multiple times. Has an AOE attack. Cons/Concerns: Counter is half the chance of aayla. Basic attack is less than Aayla at 3,646 but only slightly and the multiple hit chance is 30%. AOE attack seems a bit weak at 3,204. For both damage numbers I don't know if this is before or after his Unique ability which grants +20% offense. His speed is slightly less than Aayla at 120.

Five's - Pros: More health than even Aayla & Kit at 26.7k and 29.k protection, armor is 383. Can apply a slow, but not sure if this is as valuable after the recent change. Has 85% counter and also double-taps when he inflicts speed down. Cons/Concerns Damage is a lot less, at 2,917, although that gets a 50% increase on counter. Speed is 115, slower than Kit & Aayla

Kylo - Pros:Good health at 24.4k, 27.7k protection and 238 armor. Can inflict healing immunity and dots. Has an AOE that grants 100% counter. 50% chance to reduce cooldowns and a big hitter if under 50% health. Has the best speed in this group at 128. Cons/Concerns: Basic attack is the weakest of the group at 2,769. If he is just left alone he never gets his cd's reset. If attacked without retribution buff there is no risk of retaliation. However, there is more AOE these days so maybe he could be more valuable?

So, with all that being said, it appears that Aayla brings the best offense and control, but is she too fragile? Kit has more damage and speed than 5's, and more survivability than Aayla, but his counters/multi-hit chances are a lot lower. Potency up though, has some good potential in the right squad. Kylo just seems kind of meh, but to be honest I haven't ever faced a fully geared one over level 80. With Phasma lead, could distribute some buffs with the right RNG.

What is everyone else's thoughts, experiences and how you would rank these for who I farm next? Thank you for your time in reading and helping :)

Replies

• Options
    5's and Aayla are the best here. Kylo is terrible, Kit is meh.

Aayla can't get 1hko mate. I run her on an arena team on a day 1 shard and Wiggsdo does not come close to 1hko on her.

Pay less attention to the ratings. My 5's is, like Aayla G11 and I crit over 10k with him on special and my average hit on basic non crit is a bit over 4K. Aayla is over 60k HP/Protection and hits hard, stiuns often, counters often, calls assist a good bit, great when she calls on counter, or after she is called to assist.

My current arena is
    Rex
    5's
    Aayla
    Ani
    Fac

Fac is not yet G11, the others are. I've not hit a build yet that has really tested this builds resolve. I face Lvl 85 g11, heavy moddeed teams with 7* ST in gw daily too.

Aayla is a great Tank p1 lead, 5's is decent in all areas. Kit is a decent Jedi for p1, on a 2nd Jedi team.

Honestly except for Mod challenge Kylo is just not worth it.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    IGD (L), Ani, Aayla, 5's, B2

U seem to be considering half of them anyways. It's a great team and if u take out B2 and add Kit, u have an AAT raid team for phase 1.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Fives is probably the best character in that list. He has uses everywhere but especially in raids. He has some of the most reliable speed down in the game and can make entire teams viable against the rancor. Obviously his assist attack is a plus. And he's incredible easy to farm. You can actually farm him at the same time as any of those other characters