Coin Bug - Guilds Lose 600 tickets upon removing members!

Henchman805
317 posts Member
edited November 2016
Check the daily activities screen then role move a member of the guild and check it again it drops 600 coins everytime someone joins or leaves a guild we recently transfered guys to another guild and lots thousands and thousands of coins.

Even if the player has not logged in and is inactive it deducts the 600 from your tickets. we have over 20K then I booted some inactive guys who spent 0 coins and we're down to under 15k coins / tickets today

Is this Wai, it wasn't happening last week so when was this coin depleting data stealthily nerfed into the game?

Replies

• Options
    After the outage we had about 20K coins removed some inactive guys 0 coins produced and dropped to under 15k coins for the day.

Since then I tested it and everytime someone leaves or joins a guild it reduces the daily tickets earned by 600 tickets.

Is this WAI or is this a bug?

U used to be able to remove inactive players without being penalized thousands of raid tickets
  • Options
    Please dont bury this is bugs if it's working as intended also of its a bug it should be here so people know if they boot a inactive player their guild will be penalized
  • Options
    And if it's a bug then a developer should address yet another coin bug not bury it in bugs for 3 months with all the teebo threads
  • Options
    I'm sure in the 2 minutes it took you to reply twice that a dev read the post, then came up with a nefarious plot to ignore it.
  • Options
    Well they moved it to the dead zone again
  • Options
    Our guild bank is going down was 20K now is 15k...

Just wondering if someone can check their coin bank and kick an inactive player and let me know if they lose coins as a guild.

In theory u shouldn't lose anything because your removing inactive guys but I'm not sure how this works. and our coins are disappearing throughout the day.
  • Options
    Our guild bank is going down was 20K now is 15k...

Just wondering if someone can check their coin bank and kick an inactive player and let me know if they lose coins as a guild.

In theory u shouldn't lose anything because your removing inactive guys but I'm not sure how this works. and our coins are disappearing throughout the day.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Removing an inactive guild member does NOT cause any guild tickets to be removed from the daily contribution or anywhere else.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.