Good deed now, profit later.

Anybody wanna kill a t7 rancor. About 30 percent left. We are pretty casual and don't do line. If you stay in the guild, you can probably get top rewards. We can solo 1 but ran out of horses for phase 4. Guild is Plinkett's Proahtiginist in honor of the Plinkett reviews. Guild is open to all so just join it if you want to help. 9 spots open.

Replies

• Options
    Only 2.5 hours left til it resets. Thanks all.
  • Options

I know the feeling. We just went through it in my guild. We are in the middle of our own T7 or we would send someone. Giving this one a bump though. I know there are some peeps out there who could help.
  • Options
    Thanks. It ends in an hour and fifteen minutes. A lot of people have at least looked at this post and considered it. Nobody has joined the raid yet to help finish it off. It is just a game and we will get stronger so this does not happen. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
  • Options
    Whats your ally code?
    I'll help.
  • Options
    612 263 785

Thank you.
  • Options
    Duvel wrote: »

I know the feeling. We just went through it in my guild. We are in the middle of our own T7 or we would send someone. Giving this one a bump though. I know there are some peeps out there who could help.

Good luck Duvel =)
  • Options
    Did you manage to complete it?
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    And that's what community means, I hate it when I see these posts go unanswered! People are too busy doing their 100 player AAT's at the moment :lol:
  • Options
    Anybody wanna kill a t7 rancor. About 30 percent left. We are pretty casual and don't do line. If you stay in the guild, you can probably get top rewards. We can solo 1 but ran out of horses for phase 4. Guild is Plinkett's Proahtiginist in honor of the Plinkett reviews. Guild is open to all so just join it if you want to help. 9 spots open.

Love the guild's name!!
  • Options
    He saved our bacon alright. You will always be an honorary prota...protogonist in our hearts.
  • Options
    It was a honor and pleasure dear Sir.
    Thank you as well.
    May the force be with you guys! A few upgrades and you will have it covered.
    Meanwhile, if you do run in to troubles, ask for help.
    If I can, I will always help out.
  • Options
    +1 for sportsmanship!
  • Options
    Very nice to see. :)
  • Options
    A victory for the little people, woohoo!
  • Options
    That's awesome and glad you got the help... great to see the community coming together to make it and the game stronger