St han 450 arena tokens?

Hey all, just noticed, at 6* when i use tokens to purchase shards, it takes 450 for each 5 for han. He is my first char from arena shipments. Does this apply to them all as well?

Replies

• Options
    it's 400 regardless of which toon or stars. check again
  • Options
    Dyha wrote: »
    Hey all, just noticed, at 6* when i use tokens to purchase shards, it takes 450 for each 5 for han. He is my first char from arena shipments. Does this apply to them all as well?

That's news to me. I've taken 3 characters from 0 to full (Leia, STH, IG-88) and Nebit almost there. They've all cost 400 for 5 shards consistently. Do you have a screenshot of this? Probably worth posting on the bug-report forum if you do.

• Options
    i vaguely remember there being an achievement that rewarded an odd number of arena tokens ending in 50... maybe that tripped you up somehow?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    shows all characters as 400 to me
  • Options
    Davius wrote: »
    i vaguely remember there being an achievement that rewarded an odd number of arena tokens ending in 50... maybe that tripped you up somehow?

Several prize tiers pay out at multiples of 25/50/75.

• Options
    Hope so, while i dont normally pay attention, today while purchasing i had tokens remaining ending with x75, tapped on hans icon and saw the remaining tokens ending with x25. I will check tommorow once again to make sure im wrong.
  • Options
    Sounds like a bug to me if it's happening as you describe. All Arena characters are supposed to cost 400 Arena coins for 5 shards. You can end up with odd numbers of coins so maybe that's what happened - you thought you had x+400 and when you got x after subtracting 400 coins for purchase since x was odd you assumed there was a higher cost to explain the difference.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • crzydroid
    7337 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did you move up a prize tier?
  • Options
    Most probably you either went up a prize tier or down one. But definitely keep an eye out for a bug.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I just bought some STH shards to test and it only cost 400 tokens.
  • Options
    what probably happened was payout, which gave OP x50 as a reward.