Target switching

Sgt_Strategy
114 posts Member
edited January 2016
Idk if this hasnt been mentioned 5 times today already but here we go...
Anyone know when this will be fixed? Cost me an Arena fight today
@EA_Jesse

Replies

• Options
    Probably never, with the pricing of the crystal subscription. It's pretty obvious they want you to buy characters that are powerful enough for you to control your own team and beat it in under 5mins. OR purchase characters that are powerful enough for auto battle to overpower the countless cookie cutter teams.
  • Options
    illessen wrote: »
    Probably never, with the pricing of the crystal subscription. It's pretty obvious they want you to buy characters that are powerful enough for you to control your own team and beat it in under 5mins. OR purchase characters that are powerful enough for auto battle to overpower the countless cookie cutter teams.

But why cant they just go into the coding and fix it? Isnt that what devs are suppos- oh wait its EA
  • Options
    Don't worry, in the next patch for ONLY 50 crystals per attack your intended target will indeed be focused when you use an ability.
  • Options
    I haven't had the targeting issue in weeks. I just assumed they fixed it.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't had the targeting issue in weeks. I just assumed they fixed it.

As Lana Kane would say: Noooooope. I think I have seen it 4 times in last couple days.
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Was still there yesterday before the crystal offer patch.

Edit: Just played light side campaign 7 a normal, last round against Daka, forget target automatically switching, couldn't change targets at all. The whole match was like all auto, had to go with whatever the game selected as target. Was an easy win though with my toons but seriously...

@EA_Jesse, fix this already! As it is energy is never enough, can't afford to waste it on missions failing due to a bug long since acknowledged!
    Post edited by Azraelrulez on
  • Options
    It's me or it's worse since the lvl 60 cap has been removed? It wasn't a huge issue until that moment. Now it's at least once a day, critical moment of course -___-
  • Options
    I have it happen intermittently. Not as often add it used too.