Chromium drop rates for new characters

Prev13
Looks like drop rates are much lower this time around for new characters. 4 vaults worth spent and I have a 4* baze and my 4* shoretrooper is still 4*.

What is everyone else seeing? Unless I had VERY bad luck I will stick to shipments to finish them off....

Replies

• Options
    I had pretty bad RNG as well.. :)
  • Options
    Are baze and shooretrooper going to be in shipments?
  • Options
    Well bright side is you have Maze, With Chi it's going to be a bloodbath. Wiggs Lando, Cheeze? Man good luck me lol
  • Options
    I had the same luck exactly. That is some ****. Every other time a new toon was Chromium they were fairly prevalent. Now I didnt get a single Shoretrooper. Wonder if the drops are bugged?
  • Options
    I wonder if they just gave all the new characters "featured" status? So since it is split the drop rate is horrid for a single char. But not as horrid as a non featured char.
  • Options
    I am genuinely **** off right now. I dropped $200 and didnt get anything. That is ridiculous and not how the game has treated me before. They have made the featured characters much more common and to now somehow change that is complete bullsh!t.
  • Options
    yeah i just dropped 599 crystals on my first ever gear pack. not the same as spending $200 actual dollars i know but NEVER AGAIN.
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    yeah i just dropped 599 crystals on my first ever gear pack. not the same as spending $200 actual dollars i know but NEVER AGAIN.

Haha I have said never again so many times : /

It is effing Shoretrooper and Baze. They are truly awesome Chromium characters and well worth it... if they actually were rewarded as they used to be. I know it is 'random' but again if the featured toons were more common before they should be more common now and to change that is a bait and switch.
  • Options
    BrolyB593 wrote: »
    I am genuinely **** off right now. I dropped $200 and didnt get anything. That is ridiculous and not how the game has treated me before. They have made the featured characters much more common and to now somehow change that is complete bullsh!t.

Youre mad cause you gambled and lost? Makes sense I guess but you knew it was gonna happen. they keep adding characters, it only makes sense that it becomes harder to get a specific character. And seeing as how they are trying to make money it makes sense to not give you all the shards in $200. People spend way more trying to get a character.
  • Options

Youre mad cause you gambled and lost? Makes sense I guess but you knew it was gonna happen. they keep adding characters, it only makes sense that it becomes harder to get a specific character. And seeing as how they are trying to make money it makes sense to not give you all the shards in $200. People spend way more trying to get a character.

There is a difference in a gamble and drop rate. I have spent a great deal in this game (have all the toons in the game) and every time they have released a new toon in Chromium, their drop rate has been higher than normal. That is historically how they have handled this game the past year. Now to open up this many and not see a single Shoretrooper means they altered the drop rate against our favor and to do that is very slimy tactics.

• Options

I got a 7* Rex for $200 when he came out. That was the best investment I made in this game. Drop rate now is completely different than it was then. I doubt they can do anything to fix it at this point but I hope it's addressed.

• Options
    I thought I'd buy a chromium pack for only the second time, knowing that new characters have higher drop rates.

I got shards only for characters I can already 7 star and my "free guaranteed character" www one I have already maxed..
    I paid 30 bucks for 1/10th of a raid item in the shard shop.

Never, ever again. Not even a hint of any of the new guys or anything. Nothing newer than first order officer.
  • Options
    This thread was better when male posted it 10 min ago.
  • Options
    Serya wrote: »

I got a 7* Rex for $200 when he came out. That was the best investment I made in this game. Drop rate now is completely different than it was then. I doubt they can do anything to fix it at this point but I hope it's addressed.
    This!!

I sure hope there is something they can do : /
  • Options
    About 50 packs (haven't really spent since modgate), but got 10 shards of Baze and 10 shards of Shoretrooper. The only positive, I finally have Shoretrooper to 3* which was my goal.
  • Options
    Tagging in so I can hopefully see a post from Jesse or Kozi. The drop rates for Chromium exclusive characters for that month use to be pretty good, this is not like they use to be. See what they say...
  • Options
    One person in our guild got lucky, everyone else pulled absolute junk, and I really mean junk.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Really awful drop rates, and not like how it's been with newly added characters in the past. This is not good CG/EA. Why would anyone who is been in the game long enough want to spend money on these horrible drop rates? This needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    Since drop rates are not posted the only information we have to go on is the past. I'm fine with them changing the rate of chromium characters but it would have been nice to get a heads up that all chromium character drop rates look to be the same now.
  • Dagobond
    134 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hopefully they remembered to buff the new characters like they always have in the past. I am not purchasing a pack until I see an official response from CG. Not buffing the new characters is beyond inane since many who purchase packs already have most of the other characters maxed anyway. :(
  • Options
    Dagobond wrote: »
    Hopefully they remembered to buff the new characters like they always have in the past. I am not purchasing a pack until I see an official response from CG. Not buffing the new characters is beyond inane since many who purchase packs already have most of the other characters maxed anyway. :(

august
  • Options
    This thread is awesome. Warning peeps not to gamble their money trying to chase the white rabbit. But then again this looks really bad when thinking about continuity and lifespan of this game.
  • ExpandPerfection
    9 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I can remember sun fac screenshots from chromium 8 packs w three full toon drops.

Today you have stabbed(harpooned) your whaliest whales.
  • slama
    86 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Bottom line, don't buy them. Especially if you are on my server. Thought of facing Baze makes me want to cry.
  • Options
    Keep trying guys, once u got the fatty with his flame thrower kinda gun and the beach trooper, remember to keep a few $100s for completing the blind ninja turtle tournament toon in a few month. He will most likely follow the path of the shoretrooper for all the poor souls that could not get it.
  • Options
    DarthGozu wrote: »
    Keep trying guys, once u got the fatty with his flame thrower kinda gun and the beach trooper, remember to keep a few $100s for completing the blind ninja turtle tournament toon in a few month. He will most likely follow the path of the shoretrooper for all the poor souls that could not get it.

haha
  • Options
    I blew some birthday money and got five mega-packs. Out of all that, I got 20 Shoretrooper shards and 20 Baze Malbus shards. That's it for new character shards.
  • Options
    Everybody should send an in game feedback email to the developers.

I told them because of this debacle, there's no easy I'm spending another cent
  • Options
    I wonder how many times they could ring a bell for million of sales, like it was used to back in the day when companies manufactured and sold real goods.

Capital games guys are getting their Christmas bonuses collected.

Funny how all these "synergy" characters are guys. How **** is that?
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Was just about to try my luck - aaand the credit card goes back in.