Empire squad

What's a good squad to go with tie pilot? Want to make sure I can build it before farming him.

Replies

• Options
    Palp (L)
    Vader
    B2
    Shoretrooper
    Tie pilot
  • Options
    Palp (L)
    Vader
    B2
    Shoretrooper
    Tie pilot

That's looking pretty nice. Still think Rebels are a class above but that's a pretty solid team.
  • Options
    Apoc88 wrote: »
    Palp (L)
    Vader
    B2
    Shoretrooper
    Tie pilot

That's looking pretty nice. Still think Rebels are a class above but that's a pretty solid team.

Doesn't hurt to have multiple teams, especially for things like tournament play. However, you are correct where Rebels seem on a league of their own... And then some!
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Palp (L)
    Vader
    B2
    Shoretrooper
    Tie pilot

I use that team currently but with Rex instead of B2... pretty solid and offensively a powerhouse

• Options
    What could I replace shore trooper with? And is it even worth farming if I don't have any of them?
  • Options
    Boxmint wrote: »
    What could I replace shore trooper with? And is it even worth farming if I don't have any of them?

If you don't have Palp, you really have no shot with an Empire lineup.
  • Options
    I still don't think Empire squad is on par with Rebels, unless they add another good damage dealer.
  • Options
    I still don't think Empire squad is on par with Rebels, unless they add another good damage dealer.

I think it is. Tie Pilot and EP (and DV also, he is a beast) will make sure of that.
    My Rebels don't stand a chance tbh (Lando, Wiggs, Ani and B2). I lose a lot and it's also a team that can't be taken down in 30 seconds which is a problem now with my Wiggs combo.

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Empire>rebels

TFP alone is a good enough damage dealer on top of palp and vader
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Ep (L), TFP, Shore, B2, EE
  • Options
    No chance since these new two Rebels are coming out. It's basically two Wiggs on the same squad with a dispel and an equalize heal. Rebels have everything that the Empire squad has except the Rebel version is better.
  • Options
    If you don't have Shoretrooper, you can go with either RG or Tarkin, but you will have a 2/5 chance of Palpatine or TP being one hit killed by wiggs.