*TEAM INSTINCT* ~ General Kenobi World First Unlock

Replies

• Options
    congrats for ti
    (at least binge invesment not lost in vain)
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm more interested in who got the 1st 7* Baze Malbus and the dollar amount (or crystals) it took...
  • Options
    So cool someone finally has ob1s dad!
  • Options
    Good work! Congrats to all the members of TI.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Speaking of congrats @Nikoms565 you guys are tearing it up over there in DSVD!
  • Options
    @Nikoms565 is in DSVD? Salute to y'all over there! We see you on the boards!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Gungnir75 wrote: »
    Speaking of congrats @Nikoms565 you guys are tearing it up over there in DSVD!

Flattered that you noticed. We try ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Unlocking General Kenobi is impossible??!? Rage delete app...
    Thanks for showing me it is possible. I can dream...

It IS impossible to unlock Kenobi, that's to do 14+ Raids in 24 days, if always #1. So congratulations where it's due.
    P.S.: and before someone starts claiming a serious guild hopping must have been involved, let me remind you that the OP already addressed that in previous threads , saying they don't do guild hopping and actually asked to bring hammer down on hoppers.
  • Options
    Good job everyone !
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Options
    To be honest, I'm more interested in who got the 1st 7* Baze Malbus and the dollar amount (or crystals) it took...

Was probably TI chrischaos he had him seven star shortly after he was released. And don't expect to get him from chromiums for less than 2.5k.

• Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    @Nikoms565 is in DSVD? Salute to y'all over there! We see you on the boards!

Thanks! But this thread is about TI....stay on target. :D

• Options

It IS impossible to unlock Kenobi, that's to do 14+ Raids in 24 days, if always #1. So congratulations where it's due.
    P.S.: and before someone starts claiming a serious guild hopping must have been involved, let me remind you that the OP already addressed that in previous threads , saying they don't do guild hopping and actually asked to bring hammer down on hoppers.

How are the cherries this time of year? You shouldn't have picked them for me, how sweet.

Yes, exploiting hoppers were punished, good. We did a fair hop by the rules, as we always have, in the past, and in this new scenario.

I'll take another slice of humble pie now, Cherry Picker.
  • Options
    Pcx99 wrote: »

Was probably TI chrischaos he had him seven star shortly after he was released. And don't expect to get him from chromiums for less than 2.5k.

That sounds about right, my vault and some change netted me 10 shards.
  • Options
    Way to go Team ÌNstinct!
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations TI !!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm proud to be part of the team!
  • Options
    Congrats guys, you really are top players of the game :)
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

Dear @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera a lot of long time players here who have whaled many thousands who are not in TI are pretty annoyed by the cheating of bentwookie. His awful moderation of these boards and how he suppresses anything he feels like with deleted and bans. He is an awful representative of your company. Your game is at w precarious place. And he is awful for your image.

How are the cherries this time of year? You shouldn't have picked them for me, how sweet.

Yes, exploiting hoppers were punished, good. We did a fair hop by the rules, as we always have, in the past, and in this new scenario.

Count me in as waiting with baited breath on how this was done. Way to beat EASB.

Gratz guys obviously all of he haters just want to be you. "If I was you I'd wanna be me too..."
  • Options
    Congrats!

Now how does one get around the 2 rewards per week cap? Is it just reset if you hop guilds?
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    ooo i wanna see him in action!
  • Options
    Yay! Its soggy biscuit time.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Yay! Its soggy biscuit time.

Lol. I guess that's one way of putting it.
  • Options
    Congrats!

Now how does one get around the 2 rewards per week cap? Is it just reset if you hop guilds?

It's three.

• DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Pcx99 wrote: »
    Congrats!

It's three.
    Thought it was 210k a week which is 2 heroic tank raids.
    Guild Switching Prevention: Some guilds have been using guild switching (or hopping) to participate in far more raids than should be possible if its members all stayed part of one guild. With our previous update we attempted to stop this unintended behavior by making players that switched guilds ineligible for raid rewards for a 48 hour period. Unfortunately this change was not succeeding in a manner we were satisfied with. With our recent update, we are removing the 48 hour ineligibility for Raid rewards when switching guilds and introducing a new change. The maximum Guild Bank Coins that a guild can earn per day is 30k (210k in a week). We will be tracking individual player participation in each Raid, retaining the summon cost for each Raid participated in, and stop providing raid rewards to the player after he/she has participated in raids that exceed the limit of 210k per week to summon.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Congrats TI!!
  • Options
    Coming to a nightmare GW near you!

Jealous.
  • Options
    Another world first, awesome job! :smile:
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    Unlocking

Do you think the game was designed for any hops?
    Is it a fair hop to get an advantage to unlock GK first? Is it a fair hope to get almost double raid rewards for months? Is it fair to play more than one account with the intention to boost your main account?
    Why do you think is EA/CG working so hard on solutions to prevent guildhoping (every hop = also "fair hops") and last: What exactly is a fair hop and why do you think it is not an exploit.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    This is nothing, I've just got Mace Windu to 5 star, gear 7