Stormtrooper
Old man kenobi
Yoda: 5 star
Princess leia

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well what help are you looking for? You have a strong main squad.
  • Options
    The only char i see in your second list worth anything is Leia..

Two massive ones your missing is sth and qgj... obviously lots more like wedge and lando but you have to start somewhere
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    He has kwiggo on his main
  • Options
    So is it not worth putting in other jedis in the main squad so they get the benefit off anakin? Who would you replace with sth?
  • Options
    So is it not worth putting in other jedis in the main squad so they get the benefit off anakin? Who would you replace with sth?

Take out RG for sth

And no i wouldnt bother going for jedis other than qgj
  • Options
    Is it worth me trying to get Lando?
  • Options
    Is it worth me trying to get Lando?

Jka, hando, qgj, and rg i feel would be your best aoe team comp assuming you focus on getting hando.
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    The only char i see in your second list worth anything is Leia..

Two massive ones your missing is sth and qgj... obviously lots more like wedge and lando but you have to start somewhere

Totally agree
  • Options
    JKA + Aayla + IGD can be a devastating combination; throw in Mace + QGJ and you have a strong and damaging Jedi team. I'd run IGD as lead though for the counter attack. Aayla's stun plus two strong debuffers (QGJ + Mace) along with JKA's AOE should make short work of many teams. Plus their overall health (well, not QGJ, he's squishy) will help them survive the AOE nightmare that is the meta right now.

Tarkin may be an odd choice for your team but with the right speed mods he can be devastating to an enemy attack team. I've used him behind a STH and an EP lead and his offense down made the AOE of Lando much weaker...kept my team alive long enough to start EP's PotDS and Vader's Force Crush annihilation sequence.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"