new movie=new characters

will there be any new characters with the new movie coming out? old Han Solo would be sweet!

Replies

• Options
    It's possible, but all we can do is wait for the movie release and see what happens then :p
  • Options
    We've already got first order guys. It's a matter of time until we get more.
  • Options
    Yes, they are hard at work to create as many heroes as possible. I would imagine them creating every character worth having from the Star Wars universe. They created over 400 heroes in HODA and that's a much smaller universe so, you can only imagine what's in store for Star Wars.
  • Options
    It would be to EA's advantage to add as many as possible to keep gameplay moving forward. Without more new characters, more levels and upgrades, the game will be over before it can blossom....
  • Options
    K Y L O R E N
  • Options
    Elderly Han 1*
    Human, Tank, Old As Hell
    Special Attack: Arthritis Trigger Finger - Offense down to all enemies for two turns.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Yes, they are hard at work to create as many heroes as possible. I would imagine them creating every character worth having from the Star Wars universe. They created over 400 heroes in HODA and that's a much smaller universe so, you can only imagine what's in store for Star Wars.

Havign a quick look at HODA they are much more poorly animated, sur eits an older game but only by a couple years. May take a bit longer to make the characters in this game, and i would guess there are more opportunities for bugs to pop up.

• Options
    I would be astonished if they did not seek to capitalise upon the launch of the movie by selling some of the new characters at a premium price.
This discussion has been closed.