Scanners and droid callers back into shipments please

It's been a while could you guys please rotate every two weeks again?

Replies

• Options
    It has been close to 2 months since they rotated. Lots of people are ready to buy multiple scanners/callers. It is odd for EA to refuse to take our money.
  • Options
    Wrong , they are not refusing , they are doing fine probably with current ones lol :wink:
  • Options
    Its a social experiment of CG to make you suffer like a f2p
  • Options
    Nexia87 wrote: »
    Wrong , they are not refusing , they are doing fine probably with current ones lol :wink:

They're losing my money...I'd buy a bunch of both right now
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I've been waiting ages for these - why they took them out is beyond any sense of logic.
  • Options
    Why are they even on a rotation?
  • Options
    droid callers back please
  • Options

No, they aren't.
    When they come back you will buy all of them anyway... and then, thinking of this, you will buy more, that you don't need, because you're scared that the rotation will be too long again.
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »

No, they aren't.
    When they come back you will buy all of them anyway... and then, thinking of this, you will buy more, that you don't need, because you're scared that the rotation will be too long again.

Na you're wrong but you prob are an oppositional person to begin with