Events idea

Asic
1146 posts Member
I have been enjoying this game over the late month... My biggest regret is that I am spending all my time building up:

First - main squad to get the through squad arena at highest level possible
Second- three squads to get through GW. Usually, but not always through it. A strategy discussion is not the purpose of this post.
Third- Light squad gets through light side battles but dark side is a bit challenging to get those 3 star winnings on hard level. I am working on Daka. Nuff said.
Fourth- i do challenges but it's one of a mix of above.

The purpose of this post is that I think there could be more challenging events. I haven't been interested in building up other toons but what's the purpose to distract my resources from building up my primary focus above? An easy option would be to make an event that forces me to spend a bit of resources and time on characters that dont really fit into my above molds.

One simple suggestion to help "events":
- event for ewok/droid/dathka/tusken teams. This really could be anything- clone wars only teams or resistance only teams. Easy win for all as it makes it more interesting for me to play with a bit low level toons through a challenge and some players will pay for a few quick builds.
- Extra rewards for not have full team. This could add to any of the tables.
- More eccentric challenges could create higher rewards

I am interested in other ideas as I think the devs do a good job but are pushed to spend their time on "balance" and "new toons" but there is a lot to this game in house that is being overlooked.