Asking for a salary increase.

Dear Sirs,

i started working for your business almost a year ago. My current salary is 5 millions every 6-12, which is 13 days. One of my major projects is taking down the AAT tank, my colleagues and me are working hard on it and we finished it multiple times beginning in August. I do a great work and my skills are growing. The frequent rancor escapes get fixed very fast each time, but i am still developing my skills. To be able to afford further training i am now here to ask you for a salary increase.

Sincerely
Your loyal Rancor slayer
Left by design.
The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.

Replies

• Options
    August......TRIGGERED!!
  • Options
    Are you working as beta-tester for CG?
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

It's a joke. He wants more credits in-game.

If it were an actual request for a raise, the numerous writing errors would probably get it rejected.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    If it were an actual request for a raise, the numerous writing errors would probably get it rejected.
    Im not native english speaking! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Dear sir,
    Having read your request for a raise and assessed your needs I have decided to decline your request. We have decided to adjust your salary from weekly to a monthly period to account for the 34 day months in our latest office calendar. Please accept this training droid heist and reduced drop rate in chromium death traps.
    Yours faithfully
    Cg_fishhooks
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Dear Unintelligible,
    We give you insanely boring tournament again and bad chromium drop rates. Stop complaining, you should be thanking us that one guild got General Kenobi before most guilds completed the AAT raid. Also I think you missed an extra leap day in your "13" count.
    Sincerely,
    Jokepost
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Im not native english speaking! ;)

No worries! I didn't mean that to come out as harsh-sounding as it did anyway.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Dear Sirs,

i started working for your business almost a year ago. My current salary is 5 millions every 6-12, which is 13 days. One of my major projects is taking down the AAT tank, my colleagues and me are working hard on it and we finished it multiple times beginning in August. I do a great work and my skills are growing. The frequent rancor escapes get fixed very fast each time, but i am still developing my skills. To be able to afford further training i am now here to ask you for a salary increase.

Sincerely
    Your loyal Rancor slayer

forgot to mention about overtime... :smile:
  • Options
    +1 Love it :lol:
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    All I want from Santa is 5 straight days of heist, droid and maybe sprinkle some omega battles on top.
  • Options

We all are. And paying to do it for some.
  • Options
    Good one lol

Still don't see how that Jedi order bundle is worth $60...
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    You're not setting yourself apart from the rest of us to justify a raise
  • Options
    You might need to take this up with Human Resources.
  • Options
    yeah... i'm gonna need you to come in on saturday... ok?
  • Options
    Be happy you have a job, get back to work and the long hours slaving away at AAT!

And if you ask for another raise, we'll withhold your salary for even longer.

And don't even think about benefits!

Yours truly,

The CEO
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options

It's a joke. He wants more credits in-game.

No - it would actually blend in beautifully with written attempts by CG. Its the perfect camouflage.
  • Options
    Yea I am going to need you to move your desk down into the basement. I also am going to need that stapler back. Thanks :#