Looking for a guild that is currently doing heroic tanks
  • Options
    You ain't ready bro.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Would you like some ice for that? :worried:
  • Options
    I disagree. You aren't a whale, but your ready to help with AAT raid. Can't run a heroic, but there is a spot for you. PM Wetwurx and ask for an invite to TNR. Tell him GrandpaVader sent you.
    My best friend cut off my legs, my wife betrayed me, and my kids want to destroy me... but at least my grandson likes me!
  • Options
    Hey @spackler81. I'm from NWO and we're in the process of trying our first heroic AAT. We may not quite make it to the end this time, but certainly in a couple of weeks, we'll be ready. Your roster looks like it will be quite helpful in our bid to bring down heroic, so if you're interested on joining please pm me.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    @Hobnob would I like some ice with what?

@amementomori I'm pretty sure there are people doing heroic raids that I can score higher than
  • Options
    @spackler81 ya you are still a ways off... Just having a good wiggs team is not enought to qualify for heroic AAT.....
  • Options
    Wiggs droids decent jedi only a jka away from great jedi and my droids are close...what else do I need?
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @spackler81 for that other posters burn? Just kidding mate.
  • Options
    Your droids are G8 (other than 88) thats not close they need to be G10, then you also dont have Aayla even remotely close, you have not even unlocked IGD and ANI is G8 and only 5 start. You are also missing both EP and Chirpa.... you are months away from being ready for heroic sorry
  • Options
    what Taramel said! Heroic is a whole different beast. no one here means to disrespect, but you are not ready to help that much in heroic. you wouldnt get past 500k dmg probably
  • Options
    Taramel wrote: »
    Your droids are G8 (other than 88) thats not close they need to be G10, then you also dont have Aayla even remotely close, you have not even unlocked IGD and ANI is G8 and only 5 start. You are also missing both EP and Chirpa.... you are months away from being ready for heroic sorry

And that in and of itself is why the tank raid has turned so many players away. That poodoo holier than thou attitude.
  • Options
    @EetsdaBouss how is that holier than thou? I was telling him were he was short. I am also no where near AAT heroic ready. Better to let him know the truth don't you think?
  • Options
    yeah, cause the right thing is to recruit anyone that self claims to be ready and then fail and look for mercenaries to finish it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    you guys do realize he is asking for a spot in a guild that already does heroic aat raid right? So i reckon he doesn't need a 2%+ team for each phase and then some.
    or maybe guilds like to enforce damage control..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    I can't say whether someone's roster is "ready," but here is my two cents: G8 toons just won't survive long enough in heroic tank raids. Heck, I have a hard enough time keeping my g9 toons alive.

Also, many of the really relevant toons for AAT are gear hogs (JKA, Ugh, etc.) Tons of stun cuffs/guns, syringes, and raid gear. I don't know whether my pace is average, but since the raid dropped I've only been able to upgrade 5 toons to g10 (I've gotten a few more to g9, though.)

AAT heroic is a different beast, and it's changing recruiting strategies. Before AAT, you could easily find a heroic guild with an undergeared roster - many didn't need your damage, they just needed the 600 coins you would generate each day. Now, it's a lot harder to find a heroic guild with such a roster.

That said, I would suggest looking for an active guild that's on the cusp of doing heroics, and is diligent about doing rancor raids frequently (check the pit leaderboard to start). You need a lot of raid gear to get your toons to g10, so the more frequently the guild completes rancor heroics, the better. Alternatively, you might want to seek out a mega guild, which would have guilds full of people at your level, and would offer the possibility of moving into a heroic guild whenever spots opened up.
  • Options
    I think he's asking if he can join a guild that does heroic because he wants heroic rewards without being relied upon to do his part. They do already exist I guess.
  • Options
    not based on his arguments lol
  • Options
    I'm curious given the good info above - how is this roster: https://swgoh.gg/u/avakdizzle/
  • Options
    I'm curious given the good info above - how is this roster: https://swgoh.gg/u/avakdizzle/

you would be really close with better rebels
  • Options
    NPMelo wrote: »

almost agreed, your close though 1 Jedi away from a decent P1 squad you have the droids, you do have jawa for P3 but Chirpatine is the best and you don't have EP :( , and your rebels are close... almost there for a very good contributer.... mods would be the final hurdle.
  • Options
    NPMelo wrote: »

almost agreed, your close though 1 Jedi away from a decent P1 squad you have the droids, you do have jawa for P3 but Chirpatine is the best and you don't have EP :( , and your rebels are close... almost there for a very good contributer.... mods would be the final hurdle.

honestly, ignore p1 specific toons farm. throw all the scrubs you have at 7* in p1 and they should get the 2% done. save the best geared toons for the other phases
  • Options
    Knights of light and dark! We're setting up to start heroic in beginning of December. We're a great guild that has a lot of fun. We got a few whales n some high quality F2P players n a lot of in betweens. We use a GroupMe chat to coordinate raids n random BSing. Join us you won't regret it! All of us at 83 n pushing in we all active daily
  • Options
    @NPMelo actually Phase 1 is were you can get your self ahead in the raid. 25 good jedi squads doing 5% each is what our main guild does. So I wouldn't discount building a good Jedi squad... then toss your junk at P3 and save rebels for P4
  • Options
    Thats a shout out to any daily players that have good rosters n wanna be in a bomb a$$ guild!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    @NPMelo actually Phase 1 is were you can get your self ahead in the raid. 25 good jedi squads doing 5% each is what our main guild does. So I wouldn't discount building a good Jedi squad... then toss your junk at P3 and save rebels for P4

lol, what happened to your previous statement about needing chirpatine?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NPMelo
    32 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    leef wrote: »

leef wrote: »

that is not the best strategy imo
  • Options
    wrong quote
  • Options
    @spackler81 you can join our team Legends ofthe force, we are still growing, you'd fit in with us, Mel Laser 971-852-397
  • Options
    @leef thats a temp solution until you get chirpatine..... seeing as EP is not farmable you either have it or you don't so I was giving another option