Guild recruit

Hey everyone, I currently have 10+ openings in my guild, There Is A New Hope. Frequent raids with high level players.

Replies

• Options
    Yup yup yup same here me brethren, we see a guild merger in ya future
  • Options
    Wrong place to post
  • Options
    Good luck finding anyone at all on the forums. And wrong section
  • Options
    Lots of guilds are merging and lots of new players are coming onto the forums, don't discourage him from recruiting.

That said, there is a Player Guild section that this will be likely moved to, you may have more luck there @Jooms.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Didnt realize it was a crime to post this in general discussion. Apologies, posted in player guild section also.
  • Options
    Jooms wrote: »
    Didnt realize it was a crime to post this in general discussion. Apologies, posted in player guild section also.

Of course it is crime - if you don't stop to post here I will stop servers!!! Ooooooops... :smile:
  • Options

Smooth move Jar Jar, now the server went out for everyone because of your actions.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Smooth move Jar Jar, now the server went out for everyone because of your actions.

Lol it is coincidentally bad timing