So where's is the real compensation?

Down time resulted in Raid compensation. Well that's all fine and great, but what about those of us not in guilds? Did we have a special ability to log in during all this recent downtime because I could have sworn I was not able to log in this afternoon.

Replies

• Options
    Don't worry, if you read the compensation thread you will see that the compensation will only result in additional frustration for those who are in guilds. Real compensation apparently wasn't an option this time around.
  • Options
    If you were in a Guild there's a 99.99% chance your compensation was wasted due to their cap and new rules. so u got as much as 99.99% of players don't worry too much about it.
  • Options
    They aren't obligated to give you anything at all so stop your whining.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    If you were in a Guild there's a 99.99% chance your compensation was wasted due to their cap and new rules. so u got as much as 99.99% of players don't worry too much about it.

You know how it goes, lousy specifications:

1) Penalize guild switching

In a developers' meeting:

"How do we do this?"
    "We could check if a player has joined a guild, if yes then check how many raid tickets spent!"
    "Oooh, I like that! So simple, fast and always works."

Having completed 2 T7 Rancors already this week a third needs to be opened before the payout today, then again on Saturday. We may be eligible for rewards?!?
  • Options
    It's nice but i hope that the problem of inelegibility of rewards will be solved. Because 150k raid coins is good but if we can't use it because we won't have rewards it's a waste...
  • Options
    Straight from @CG_Kozispoon 's keyboard:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/77242/reset-and-guild-ticket-compensation#latest

Hopefully nobody will get capped again if they have remained in their guild.
  • Options
    Don't worry, if you read the compensation thread you will see that the compensation will only result in additional frustration for those who are in guilds. Real compensation apparently wasn't an option this time around.
    Naw wrote: »

You know how it goes, lousy specifications:

1) Penalize guild switching

In a developers' meeting:

"How do we do this?"
    "We could check if a player has joined a guild, if yes then check how many raid tickets spent!"
    "Oooh, I like that! So simple, fast and always works."

Having completed 2 T7 Rancors already this week a third needs to be opened before the payout today, then again on Saturday. We may be eligible for rewards?!?
    Shimrra wrote: »
    It's nice but i hope that the problem of inelegibility of rewards will be solved. Because 150k raid coins is good but if we can't use it because we won't have rewards it's a waste...

In the dev update they literally said they reset ticket count...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Tower1972 wrote: »
    Down time resulted in Raid compensation. Well that's all fine and great, but what about those of us not in guilds? Did we have a special ability to log in during all this recent downtime because I could have sworn I was not able to log in this afternoon.

Well if you werent in a guild there is no way you could get raid rewards in the first place. If you lost out on payout then you gained five hundred crystals from the last compensation which you clearly werent affected by because you cant have two payouts and these outages happened at different times.
This discussion has been closed.