Baze For Jedha Immediately Loses Taunt

Is the following WAI, or a bug please?
I kill a toon.
For Jedha unique gives Baze a taunt and retribution.
The kill occurred just before Baze's turn.
Baze takes his turn and he immediately loses the taunt.

So Baze had the taunt for less than a full turn, in fact it pops up (on kill) and then immediately goes (on turn). The same is also true the moment Baze takes his first turn of the match, the opening taunt also goes at the start of his very first turn. Kind of really devalues the whole unique as coded, shouldn't he get one full turn out of the taunt, not 'the TM left before he takes the next (sometimes immediate) action'?

Thank you for clarifying / resolving.

Xio

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be bug. Baze begins the encounter with Taunt and Retribution active and it expires on his first turn. If they wouldn't expire on his first turn, then he would end up having Taunt and Retribution for 2 turns.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    This does not appear to be bug. Baze begins the encounter with Taunt and Retribution active and it expires on his first turn. If they wouldn't expire on his first turn, then he would end up having Taunt and Retribution for 2 turns.

Your telling me Royal Guard and Baze have the similar way the gain taunt but end differently?
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Hiya!

Thank you Kozispoon, understood and I've had to slow him down behind my Rex lead :) it was more the way it's lost mid fight. So he doesnt have taunt, gets it from another kill just immediately before his current turn expires, gets it from the kill and looses it almost immediately. I guess the answer may be the same..

Xio
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon as @Supercat point out one of these things is not like the others.

I can see the intial taunt going away on his first action, he technically had the taunt for a full turn.

However it sounds like it is acting differently on death of an ally than RG taunt of ally falling below 50%. Both state they will taunt for 1 turn upon an ally reaching a threshold.

Royal Guard:
    An ally will fall below 50% and trigger RG taunt.
    RG will not lose his taunt till the start of his second action.

Baze, sounds like:
    An ally dies and trigger Maze taunts.
    Baze will lose his taunt at the Starr of his first action.

So one of these things is not working right or the description of the abilities is incorrect.