Enable a skill rank slider for downranking skills

Please implement skill rank sliders in the characters screen so after a skill rank is unlocked, players can choose which rank they wish to use.

This may seem counter intuitive as the highest rank is the most powerful, but sometimes weaker versions are strategically better in a given situation. Eg:

I've omega upgraded recalibrate on my jawa engineer and wish I hadn't. If my droids get too fast, when JE uses recalibrate they all hit 100% turn meter at the same time and have a random turn order. If I hadn't omega upgraded my JE I'd be able to add more speed to my droids before running into this issue.

Another example is the Ewok Scout. I am reluctant to omega his special attack as it will reduce his effectiveness on auto in the Rancor raid. In arena and galactic war the omega cooldown reduction would be helpful.

Bariss Offee omega heal gives a defense buff which is great in the tank raid but may give a QGJ team in arena or galactic war a way to get offense up.

Fives basic double attack on slowed enemies can be a liability in the Rancor raid due to the 5% TM gain per hit the Rancor gets.

There's all sorts of situational reasons why players will wish they never invested in skill upgrade x. Sliders will fix that issue.

Skill upgrading shouldn't give you permanent disadvantages in game, enabling a skill rank slider can help to balance that without unbalancing the game.