Shipments RNG

I have been hoarding crystals for the mk10 TaggeCo Holo Lens that Wedge needs to get to g11, so I could take him there when I hit 84. I have all the other pieces he needs. I've had enough crystals now to buy the Holo Lens since I first hit level 83, been a week since then, and the piece still has not shown up in shipments. I hit level 84 this morning, getting a little desperate, and now I'm refreshing the shipments like mad (which is not an efficient use of crystals for a FTP player), still can't find this piece, not to mention only seen Baze twice since he was released to shipments, even with refreshes.

Basically, how am I supposed to get this piece, I am still sitting at 0/50 salvage for it, after 6 heroic AAT's and 4 or 5 normals. I went to shipments to avoid the RNG of this thing dropping, but I am completely at the mercy of the RNG of shipments also. Is this what should dictate player progression?

Any suggestion to me, or the devs, on how to deal with this situation are appreciated.
Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/

Replies