UniKøRns recruiting for heroic tank.

Fearless
211 posts Member
edited November 2016
Originating from the KøR family of 12 Guilds, a few of us set out to create a new guild that was capable of completing the new AAT Heroic Raid. Mission accomplished as we are now a top guild and have completed the new Heroic AAT 9 times and we are getting significantly faster each time!

Now is the time for the KøR Family to form a 2nd Heroic AAT Guild. Many pieces are in place and we plan to have this finished in the next couple of days. We just need a few more good people to join

UniKøRns has 50 very strong players!
We are FULL at this time and can only create a waiting list.
*******WE'VE FINISHED NINE HEROIC AAT RAIDS!!!*******

Now we need to help our family/friends in this 2nd KøR guild.

Specific rosters are needed when we are recruiting!

General Rule of thumb of what's good for the AAT Heroic Raid:
Part 1: Jedi (Aayla/IGD Preferred)
Part 2: HK, 88, 86, JE, Nebit
Part 3: Chirpa, EP, and three tanks.
Part 4: Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Leia, Akbar.

All High Gear and well developed of course.

Strong Accounts are required. Daily 600 is required. LINE chat participation is required.

If you qualify and don't want to be left behind in the game that you have invested so many resources into, please reach out to us on LINE. When contacting us for consideration, please include screen shots of your rosters along with your ally code or just a link to your SWGOH.gg Account.

Fearless - LineID: FearlessFrank
Key - LineID: keyman64
Gremlin - LineID: Gremlinswgoh
GuNDaL - LineID: gundal-

Replies

• Options
    KøR Resurgence is in the middle of an Heroic Tank Raid. Come and join us.

Message me on the cab line app.
    My ID is FearlessFrank.
  • Options
    We're a family here
  • Options
    grab a spot while you can
  • Options
    Come join us. Were a giant group of knuckleheads. We have fun and get things done
  • dipidido
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Something NICE!. Great group of people. Super supportive
  • Options
    I was fortunate to be part of UniKORns for the first heroic tank run (thanks for the Kenobi shards, guys!).

I'm now in fearless' KOR guild called KOR Resurgence, and am now planning to be part of this new heroic tank adventure...

I can vouch for all of these guys, as I've been part of KOR for many months, and it's my home.

If you're looking for yours (and of course some Kenobi shards), come join us!

Signed,
    GoFunding
  • Options
    KOR Resurgence ftw ^^
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • Options
    We have awesome leadership :)
  • Options
    My guild leader is making me post here.... But still the best group of people I have played with. Lol. Supportive and friendly. Plus we have line chat rooms and we use stickers. Yay!
  • Options
    After joining this guild my roster has developed very quickly! I'd definitely recommend
  • Options
    UniKøRns, a top ranked guild, is looking for a dedicated, strong player to join us for the heroic AAT raids. You will need a strong roster of Jedi, rebels, droids, Jawa and the ever reclusive Chirpatine. UniKøRns has successfully beat the heroic AAT raid consistently.

Message me on the Line app.
    My ID is FearlessFrank.
  • Options
    Does anybody want those Kenobi shards?
  • Fearless
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    We are finishing an heroic AAT raid right now. We have one spot open and I would hate for you to miss those rewards.