Random retargeting is ridiculous

It seems to happen as I'm about to end a toon...oops retargeted. This is ****. Fix it.

Replies

• Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thr AI just wants to help you by not wasting dmg on an overkill. It suggests to wait for an aoe or low dmg toon to finish the enemy xD
  • Anzial
    41 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This bug is a complete ВS. Happened twice to me in two arena matches against the same opponent, both times I lost the match because I couldn't keep the focus on a specific toon. Note - this is NOT autoplay, this is happening during a fully manual fight.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see this fixed...
  • Options
    I've come to expect this retargeting. Make it a habit to tap your target before hitting ability is how I finally got over it.
    What they NEED to fix is how we sometimes can't target certain characters. Albeit rarely ever effects the outcome, it's rage worthy glitch!
  • Options
    Anzial wrote: »
    This bug is a complete ВS. Happened twice to me in two arena matches against the same opponent, both times I lost the match because I couldn't keep the focus on a specific toon. Note - this is NOT autoplay, this is happening during a fully manual fight.

I agree with this. It has killed me in the arena. We don't need Ur help if we want to target that opponent we can do it on our own. Don't let cpu assume that ****