AAT bug Incendiary shells please Fix it!

masterring
160 posts Member
edited November 2016
Ok i thought it might happen sometimes. But three raids in a row its really annoying and puts you at disadvantage vs other guild members.
Tank aoe dot ability Incendiary shells Are not on CD when phase 4 starts in my last three raids. Getting aoe dot on top of annoying B2 and Your dmg is halved.
Few other guys are getting this annoying bug too.
On top of that in my just finished raid I also got aoe dot not on cd even in phase 2. Can you please Look into it and fix it asap.

Thank you

Replies

• Options
    This always happens for me. Tank always first the incendiaries as it's first action. I assumed it was a text bug and the description was wrong actually.
    iN Spectre
  • Options
    This should be addressed ASAP, got this for the 1st time today. This raid is up for quite a while already should have been fixed. Such incompetence
  • Options
    This is a bug that can happen in phases on either raid. Whenever you are defeated or retreat from an attack in phase N, while the rest of your guild is already in phase N+1, then all enemy cooldowns are set at 0 for your following attack in phase N+1.

I.e., if you are defeated with 1% left showing in p3, but at that point your guild has already advanced to p4, then the aat's specials will set to 0 cooldown. You can attempt to avoid this by only attacking at the very end of a phase when you're confident that your attack will finish the phase. Again, this can happen even if you retreat from your attack.