Arena battle notifications

Hidosugi
67 posts Member
edited November 2016
I think it would be great if we were notified when we are attacked in arena, win or lose.
Would be kinda neat to see how my team is doing when I'm not controlling it.

Edit: by notifications, I mean notifications like when a guild starts a raid or you have bonus energy available, etc

Replies

• Options
    I'm too busy getting more important notifications, like which guild member just got rare gear.
  • Options
    +1

I still want to know who is in my defense team.

Is it my top 5

Or

Is it the last 5 I played in PVP and in the order I placed them.

Anybody?
  • Options
    It's the last team you used in arena pvp,
  • Options
    It's the last team you used in arena pvp,

Thanks. Finally an answer. I wondered if I should set a defensive team with my final play. Now I have the answer.
  • Options
    A notification when you drop down a prize level would be useful. You don't have to be beaten to drop. It just takes someone below you beating someone above you.
  • Options
    Donheiser wrote: »
    A notification when you drop down a prize level would be useful. You don't have to be beaten to drop. It just takes someone below you beating someone above you.

Actually you do, when you beat somebody you directly swap places with them, meaning everyone else is unaffected
  • Options
    I'd like notifications and be able to watch the attack live. Also a notification on WHO attacked you so I know who to put on my shatlist