AAT heroic

Hello i am french, lvl 85 with many characters 7* (around 50). So i am looking for an heroic guild, especialy AAT tank heroic... Let me know

My score in AAT T6 is 18Million

Replies

• Options
    Im sure your current guild appreciates this post....
  • Options
    I love my guild really, but i hope to rise my lvl with news characters like Obi one. When you invest Time and money you hope to play the AAT heroic
  • Options
    Obi one !!???? Really...
  • Options
    I would wait for Obi two
  • Options
    Go jeter un oeil ici : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/6879/les-guildes-de-l-hexagone-50x6-premiere-communaute-francophone-de-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes#latest

Lien pour la communauté Hexagone composé de 7 guildes dont 1 farmant l'Heroic AAT et bientot une deuxieme, en fonction de ton roster et de tes prétentions tu seras re-dirigé vers la guilde approprié :)

Enjoy.
  • Options
    This is the result of the poorly implemented raid.
    Guilds destroy themselves since heroic is able for those 5% guilds being able to beat it.
    Any social guild which had a mix of p2p, whale and f2p got killed.
    Thanks EA/CG! Thanks for killing a lot of guilds with this.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I agree with you ... And teams instincts are teams composed by "EA guilders"who never pai to play and win arena or pvp tournaments...
  • Options
    Not all guilds and players are the same.

No need to chastise someone for their decision because you happened to be in a good one. Maybe he got tired of carrying people who just used him for the raid loot they don't contribute anything to.
  • Options
    This is forcing guilds to become more homogeneous. There is nothing wrong with that. On the bright side, if all the whales leave your guild, you might can place higher in the Pit and get better rewards that way.
  • Options
    Well really what did we expect, every aspect of guilds was designed to make friends fight amongst eachother. and just when they do somethign decent like level out the general kenobi shards they show us whats in the other hand, a BIG **** *** because it was not done for the average player it was done for the new whale guilds.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    This is the result of the poorly implemented raid.
    Guilds destroy themselves since heroic is able for those 5% guilds being able to beat it.
    Any social guild which had a mix of p2p, whale and f2p got killed.
    Thanks EA/CG! Thanks for killing a lot of guilds with this.

The same thing happened when the rancor raid was introduced, which resulted in guilds splitting up or even kicking their whale members to benefit from better rewards. It's nothing new, only human nature.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!