Assist attacks being random..

Silleck
423 posts Member
edited November 2016
So I have kept track of assist attacks made in heroic rancor, of GS and Biggs for the past 75 heroic rancor fights I have done.

My line up consisted of: Teebo lead, EE, GS, Fives and QGJ and also Teebo, QGJ, Fives, Wedge and Biggs.

Of the teams I have played from the consistent toons.

Fives was called to assist an astonishing 71.7% of the time
Teebo was called to assist 9.6% of the time
QGJ was called to asssit 11.2%
EE was called for an assist 7.5%

Out of 9.6% of Teebo being called for an assist 82.8% he was called when he was unstealthed.

This doesn't look random at all, and I believe my sample size is quite large enough to show it.

Interesting.
Leader and co-founder of BHG

Replies

• Options
    5's is RNGesus
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yes but Wedge was called to assist Biggs 100% of the time ;)
  • Options
    It's may be random but there is a code attached and players with low power have higher percentage of a chance to be called for sure.
    If you have RG / Daka they will be called 70% of time
  • Options
    I get the exact same thing, but with Phasma in my team instead of 5s. It's a pretty common occurrence that GS will regularly call Phasma to assist, the only toon on the team who doesn't have any TM manipulation. I haven't run the numbers as you did, but I'm getting pretty close, as I think Phasma gets the call well over half the time.
  • Options
    i noticed 5s getting called the most as well

How is it GS is 0?
  • Options
    i noticed 5s getting called the most as well

How is it GS is 0?

gs can't call himself for an assist attack

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    I run Droids/je/nebit everyday in GW and raids. JE has consistently the highest chance to assist 86, way more than the expected 25%. It's not random, it's not RNG.
  • Options
    It's may be random but there is a code attached and players with low power have higher percentage of a chance to be called for sure.
    If you have RG / Daka they will be called 70% of time

Tanks have significantly hogher power than other characters. Hp and protection cound disproportionately in the power formula, skewing tanks to the top end.

Your theory holds no water.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.