What to choose, GW and Cantina

I currently have Luminara at 4 stars should I continue farming or get phasma first, and Old daka or Poe from cantina? thanks for reading

Replies

• Options
    Poe is wonderful.

Old Daka is good. but heal not so strong. You need 6 star Daka. 4 star Poe is enough to win.

I hope you choose and not be sorry. No wrong, just time. Phasma is my MvP. She win many battles for me.
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    If in doubt get a high damage dealer. Can never be made irrelevant in GW. Chewy has regained some function in GW. It's the only thing that can allow key chars to endure a high dps fight with 1 high heal healer. It acts a bit late, but often enough that chars are alive, and can be restored. Hi heal makes him last enough. You can also use him (on the right enemy) to restore all your healers.

I have Kylo and I am not liking him for Arena nor defense, and i GW doesn't work. Who cares if he can do immunity block? The mist anoting thing is everybodybises him in GW making you healing a mess with Kylo and Sid in tandem - as you are focusing down FOTP or a higher prio guy.