What is the state of your guild?

Prev1
I ask this because I feel most guilds are stuck where mine is. Defeating Heroic Rancor with ease that limits have to be put on them but not strong enough for Heroic Tank as of yet. I know the devs have the tank tweak on their radar but with ships and the tournament I'm guessing it will not be a swift fix. My guild has already begun the talks of merging, but as of now we are in a weird waiting period for a communication from the devs. I enjoy my guild very much but I'm fearful that with out a tank tweak in sight many guilds will just consolidate. I guess I'm just looking for some feedback to see where other guilds are to make me feel better or worse.

Replies

• Options
    majority can barely complete heroic rancor... just happens the most vocal players on the forums are in your situation.
  • Options
    Whales left to join other clans that can get kenobi shards. We're on 2 week normal aat finish. Heroic rancor been on farm for many many months.

Can't get people to actually contribute half the time to aat raid.

Very poorly thought out raid, as every update tends to be. I fear for the ship grind, or goat rope that big updates generally are.
  • Options
    We have been doing Heroic Rancor for a month or so now, and now have to put limits in place to make sure people don't miss it.

Still haven't completed the AAT raid, though we are on Phase 4. I am in the crowd that often forgets to do the AAR raid, so that could be part of the problem there. It's just nothing I look forward to doing or care to put time towards. I just try to remember to auto-battle it for the sake of helping the guild complete.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Alive and kicking. Both my main guild and alt guild. No, my alt guild doesn't expect to be doing heroic Tank Takedown for several months, but we're improving in the normal raid and having fun and a great atmosphere.
  • Options
    Yea, getting some people to actually attack the tank is a little problem for us too and one player just left for a heroic guild.
  • Options
    My guild finally finished T6 Tank Raid today for the first time. Hooray for finishing in less than a month!

We lost two of our biggest contributors shortly after the Tank Raid launched due to the increasing time demands of this game. We are still able to do Heroic Rancor with no problem but I don't see us ever having a chance of completing Heroic AAT given the grind/difficulty of the raid and our roster attrition - we have less than 30 active members now, most of which don't do much damage in raids.
  • Options
    New York
  • Options
    My guild is ok. Currently wedged at #2 in the rankings between the 2 Team Instinct whale guilds
  • Options
    Intergalactic space slugs have a pretty strong core. Been killing heroic rancor for months, killing t6 tank in 5 days now. Heroic very soon. Lost 1 or two, but we know it's just a matter of time. Our options are to take our top 15 players and merge with another guild or stick it out and be "behind" by a month. We aren't worried about it. We are having fun gearing up for the impending heroic raid. We need one more strong player to fill out the roster. Who's with us?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Mostly Ok. AAT raid is taking it's toll, but we're working through it. Still doing normal modes on that while running heroic rancors with limitation rules/wasted dmg. Not a lot of enthusiasm for AAT. Takes us 5 days or so. Luckily we all like each other.
  • RancorPackGuild
    1363 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    B) Tier 4 The Pit B) 78% LEFT of Phase 1 Normal on first Tank Raid started 2 days after it dropped B)

I am a proud part of the other 99%
  • Options
    I'm a leader of a guild, Palstered and Smashed, which I encourage. We are stuck on T6 of Rancor, and not done with P2 with the tank raid from inception. This really sucks because I have 22 million Dmg, and the next closest is 5 million. I've thought about abandoning them to get Han and Kenobi but just can't do it.
  • Options
    I have been unable to find a guild at my level of intellect and wit. Current guild is like dropping the most satisfying duece of all time, then looking over and there is no TP...........
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    I have been unable to find a guild at my level of intellect and wit. Current guild is like dropping the most satisfying duece of all time, then looking over and there is no TP...........

I got your TP right here

AgF6Mk8.jpg
  • Options
    @scuba that looks like single ply TP...
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    My guild is doing great! Got this new guy though.....
  • danrussoa
    964 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Hmmmm. Or, a random guy may have picked up 49 new guildees in his guild!

That may be my next ad for a guild.

" Need 49 people in same guild to send me an invite and join my guild. Thanks!"
  • Options
    Farming heroic aat
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    @danrussoa wit is always welcome.

@Stock that's a huge differenential. We finish normal tank within a week. And not to be a downer but phase 3 is terrible.

@LVTrisha same. A lot of people have said they would quit if it wasn't for the guild. And player just left now lol.
  • Options
    We can do T6, but cant go further. It's alright, we're all RL friends, so we're pretty casual about this. One of my friends who lives too far away to see regularly quit recently, and that sucks because the game was a good way of keeping in touch. But things happen, so whatever.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Our guild straight up gave up on the raid. We were at 75% 2 weeks ago, and now we are at 73
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

I real superstar would be able to run a one person guild!
  • Options
    Well thats too bad if AAT breaks your guild, for us it was more an opportunity to aim at a particular goal.

Like most guild the first AAT tank was dreadful in term of morale and enthusiasm, but guildies came to understand what was needed to defeat that big pile of scrap - and have fun while doing it.

Must have took 15+days for first AAT, now on third at P3 and we are on third refresh.....all this without adding members, we actually lost a couple of big hitters that didn't want to work towards tank raid - too boring was the usual excuse.

So for me AAT raid release was more of an opportunity to advance/growth as a guild instead of a negative addition to the game.

But yeah merging is also an option, but we won't cut 50% of our player base just for that, especially after all the efforts and patience everybody put in.

Hope you find a happy solution to your issue friend!

All the best,

Simon

• Options

I real superstar would be able to run a one person guild!

In about a month or so, that will more than likely be my last option......lol
  • Options
    how does someone have an alternate guild??
    wouldn't you have to quit and keep rejoining?
    i know i wouldn't allow it in my guild, so how and who?

and my guild needs good players.
    We have yet to complete Phase 2 of a T6 tank raid.
    we cannot beat T7 rancor. T6 we've been farming for months.
    we have 43 members but only about half participate regularly. and I think it's because they have added TOO MUCH to this game.
    its hard to complete daily/guild activities on certain days because of how late the Guild reset is, and you have to let certain things sit until the reset, (like trying to squeeze in Arena battles tonight while at work).
    now we have 2 raids, 3 special events, and they're adding a whole new section to the game (ships)!!!
    they need to tone down certain parts of this game before there is a mass exodus of players who simply Do Not have time to play this immense "mobile" game.
    its seriously getting bigger than most platforms.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    U cannot enjoy the game as a guild if half your guild doesn't play. If your guild leader wont encourage them, or replace them, he is doing the rest of u an injustice.

Get outta there b4 it ruins the game 4 u.
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Having started the "normal" ATT raid on the day of its release, we've about 60% of Phase 2 left.
    Not only do we not have enough members with very strong rosters but we're also short of 15 members (35/50).
    My ally code, if anyone fancy joining an average guild that could do with some help on all levels. :blush:
    566-377-344
  • Options
    The guild that I lead is going OK at the moment.

We have lost a couple and I have booted a couple of inactives, but we have really only lost 1 to chase Kenobi shards with a stronger guild, so nothing too dramatic.

We are probably a few weeks away from tackling the Heroic AAT, but we are making progress and encouraging each other to keep building.
  • AKS
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Sitting in 11th overall, will be top five after the raids today.

We did hit a rough patch when AAT first dropped, but that has all been remedied and we are stronger than ever.
  • Options
    Ashoka your mom's face is doing great. We had some issues back in July with greed, but have built ourselves back up better than we ever were.

We run heroic rancor with easy rules to get the best participation we can, and average 41+ people out of 47 every time.

Aat raid we are seeing excellent improvement from our first normal run. Completed in about 23 days, we are on our way to shaving about 3-5 days off that on our second run.

Attitude is everything. There is no greed, we help each other out where we can and slowly work our toons so we all get better as a group. You get better means we get better has been our motto since day 1, and our guild has been basically there since the beginning of guilds.