Wrath of Y0DA is recruiting! 47/50 Tier 7 rancor.

Are you tired of getting T6 rewards. Believe me it's time to move to Tier 7. Rewards are so much better here. We are a friendly guild that tries to make sure everyone gets rancor rewards. We have a 24 hour window to register so everyone gets rewards. We are looking for daily players and want everyone to contribute 600 daily but we don't boot you if you can't make it. We want players to participate in chat. We have Line of you want to join it. Currently doing rancor 3 times per week and getting Han Solo shards fast. Don't be the last of your friends to get him!
151-191-355
Line ID: Hardkhour
Hardkhour
LINE ID: Hardkhour
Ally code: 151-191-355

Replies

• Options
    Hey Hardcour,
    are you still looking for someone ?
    I am a level 83 player with 20 7* toons. I was an officer in a T6 rancor guild, and was doing there more damage than all the guild together. I guess it s time to move to T7 !
    I am very active and do my 600 points a day.

ally code : 526-573-173
  • Options
    Yup i just accepted your friend request. When you leave your group you can invite yourself over to ours through your friends list or let me know and I will send invite (I can't send until you leave). We are in our registration period right now in our raid. You can send in one character as a sacrifice to get on the board. Then at 630pm Est tonight we start. You can send in one team per phase and then send in everything on phase 4.
    Welcome aboard!
    Hardkhour
  • Options
    Bump
    Hardkhour