New formed guild doing only tier 3 and 4 raids is looking for members

Fowb
6 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hello,

Fowb here :smiley: this post will have two parts: 1 is for tl;dr people, 2 is for people who have an extra 2 minutes to read it all :smiley: (guild's name is Beards and Lightsabers, for the people who wonder about it)

1. New formed guild is looking for member to run tier 3 and 4 raids in order to advance and progress through the game together

2. Me and two of my friends decided to form our own guild, as we are new players (2 months old. We currently are level 60+ with the majority of character gear lvl 5,6 and 7) cause we noticed that the majority of players are old and they need to do only tier 6+ raids in order to advance. So the idea of the guild is to form a little social community, where we help each other to progress, and to get past gear level 7 and 8 through tier 4 rancor runs. Of course, after a while, when the most active players will get where they want with the progress and the tier 3 and 4 raids are no longer relevant, we will move forward to make only gear level 5 and 6 raids and so on. So practically, if you are new like us and you want a long term friendly,stable and helpful guild, you are more than welcome :)

**the only requirements are to speak english on guild chat, to have at least one team of tier 3(aka gear level 5. If you have more, the better), be at least lvl 40 on your account and be an active player in terms of doing your dailies everyday.

If you are interested to join and you meet the requirements, don't hesitate add me using my ally ID:
913-649-736

//i hope i didn't posted in the wrong section, but if it is the case, please move it to the appropriate section :) thank you
Post edited by Fowb on

Replies

• Options
    Hello Down I'm HAZ and would like to join your guild. Please let me know if I can join your group
  • Options
    This is Haz my number is 273381964
  • Fowb
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    HAZONE13 wrote: »
    This is Haz my number is 273381964

i'll send you an invite right away :)

//please make sure you leave the guild you are currently in. I sent you an ally invite for now as I cannot send an guild invite
  • Options
    If you guys struggle to get guildees down the track, my guild would be happy to have active enthusiasts such as yourselves. I pm' you
  • Options
    I left my guild and hope I didn't miss out
  • Fowb
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ok, due to the fact that HAZ left the guild as soon as he saw we have barely 5 members, i need to clarify some things:

- the guild was made yesterday, so you can't expect raids that soon or to be too populate.. I estimate we would start doing raids from Monday on
    - please be sure you really are willing to stay a while if you bother to leave your current guild..it doesn't look good to jump from guild to guild..especially for our new members who can see that people come and go in like 5 minutes

It's a little hard at the beginning from all points of view, I know, but we will get past this stage and everything will start to work out ^^
    Post edited by Fowb on
  • Options
    I sent u ally request, Same name as here, feel free to invite :)
  • Options
    my name is teemezetA, I will send ally request ! so you can invite me :D I was in the procces of finding a guild that wants to do tier 3-4 progressing all together cuz im kind of a new player at level 4x