Ridiculously Overpowered Node 12

So I reached 84 yesterday and it's skewed my whole GW to the heights of stupidity.

I run a droid team primarily, who by the time they hit node 11 are running on fumes with no shields. Not a problem I think, as I can use my back up teams provided the droids take down 1-2 of the enemy squad.

No Chance!

Level 85: Shoretrooper, Sun-Fac, Wedge, Biggs and Aalya.

It went something like this...

Shoretrooper Taunt, Biggs uses his call ally attack, Wedge massively AOE's, Sun-Fac mops up the mess.

I send in my second squad...

Aalya stuns my RG, Shoretrooper taunts, Wedge AOE's my squad, Biggs calls reinforcements. My team are dead without a single hit being fired.

Third team got obliterated, forth team are so weak they're blown up as soon as I load in and so forth.

Not cool, not fun and I'd imagine impossible to beat?!?

Tone it down please, it's not fun at all.

Replies

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yep, same here. Node 12 is almost always against a Top 5 whale account arena team. I don't understand why they are pulling arena teams into GW. You'd think we'd be facing other GW teams.
  • Options
    Definitely ridiculous.. hate it
  • Options
    My node 6 seems to be overwhelming.
  • bstngs
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Body is required
    Post edited by bstngs on
  • Options
    honestly the only way to beat some of the node 12 teams are stun teams and the best RNG you can get. I get a kenobi team every few days and the only chance i have is having EP and daka or rg stun the whole team then pray lando and the other DPS can kill at least 2 toons. Then i get obliterated and use my B and C teams, sometimes even D and E teams.

i have gone as low as bringing in my 4* gear 6 savage to execute fives that i couldnt kill.

basically just pray. I lose ~%50 of the time against kenobi teams using my whole roster.
  • Options
    The zeta barriss with a kenobi lead is way too OP.. I usuall spend $10/month and it is just like its forcing me to pay up even more to even beat node 12. Games are supposed to be fun, challenging but NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT! Im considering retiring if this keeps up
  • Options
    It also seems like the balance is WAY off. I have 1 Level 58 character, 12 level 56, and then it drops off rapidly. At some point, every day, I run into one squad, usually at the 9 or 12 slot, that is 1 L55, 3 L56, and 1 L68. The high level character singlehandedly wipes out my entire team. Today, I made it to the 12th battle with 10 of my top 12 and a handful of lower guys. All destroyed by one character. sigh.
  • Options
    Last node 12 battle I had: Bobba Fett lead, Baze, Chirrut, General Kenobi, 5s, all fully geared, GK and Chirrut were 5 star but still, my three best teams couldn't even bring down one of them and I have a solid A team that lives in the top 100 of my Arena. It's like, %#** at that point who has enough steam to beat some whale's best team especially after 10 and 11 were no piece of cake.
  • Options
    Had a 3 zeta team today for node 12....Boba Fett(Z), Bariss (Z), Vader (Z...although he wasn't leader). And of course a maxed out Baze and Palpetine didn't help matters. I honestly think EA should put a link and number to the gambling addiction hotline somewhere in this game. I can't fathom how much money that individual has spent.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I have had very hard nodes 11 and 12 in GW.
    Not impossible, but very challenging and I was able to clear them.
    BUT since the last "micro update" to supposedly fix Barris bug zeta ability only, I encounter impossible nodes 11 and 12.
    I haven't changed anything in my arena teams, nor arena rank or teams I try to defeat there.
    I'm lvl85 for a couple of months and I have few gear 10 toons.
    The node 12 of my GW is always lvl85 gear 11 te am with Baze and or General Kenobi.
    My A team can barely take Baze protection before they all wiped out.

This situation happened right after the micro update and I seriously doubt it only fixed Barris zeta bug.
    It looks like GW is back to what it was few months back and everyone complained about it at that time already.
    Hopefully it will be changed back... again.
  • Options
    Welcome to the end of fun for Galactic War I'm level 85 yesterday was the first GW I have won in 2 or 3 months and I play everyday. Soon you will be so lucky to get the same team you have today on node 12 at node 6 welcome to the new Meta of GW. Gotta spend to win.
  • Options
    Had a 3 zeta team today for node 12....Boba Fett(Z), Bariss (Z), Vader (Z...although he wasn't leader). And of course a maxed out Baze and Palpetine didn't help matters. I honestly think EA should put a link and number to the gambling addiction hotline somewhere in this game. I can't fathom how much money that individual has spent.

Yikes my node 12 only had QGJ zeta'd but they ate all 5 of my 7star gear 8 and up teams lvl 85 and I took out Lando that's it.
  • Options
    If you have enough money I'm sure you can beat it. It's getting so I don't want to bother any more. I've been playing for over a year and level 85 and I'm not even close to having any of these guys that kick butt !
  • Options
    I hit lvl 66 today, went vs a team with 1 or 2 lvl 84 chars. xD
  • Options
    Problem still not addressed and today GW node 12 sunk to new lows.

{L}General Kenobi (10408) Baze (11005), Chirrut (9519), Death Trooper (10393) and Zeta Barris (9900)

You're having a laugh right?!?

Kenobi is actually invincible and he was only 5*.
  • Options
    Oh if you get Barris on any tank build its broken, all thy would have to do is force it to pick balanced teams and it wouldn't be so damned bad. But they don't care, they are laughing their butts off somewhere.

I am not sure what is worse, this or the matches where they go 3-4 times before you get a chance because of turn meter manipulation and speed stacking.

GG I guess
  • Kithryn
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Oh and go add insult to injury, that barris zeta is so bad... that if your hardest hitting team can't scratch them... then your entire roster is garbage... every time anyone hits them they just heal for more than the damage you did... so much for balancing her zeta.

Galactic War... no... more like not so dramatic build up to a fist fight with a train...

Maybe tomorrow the RNG will toss a team at me that's not indestructible, and to you zeta barris tank build/Gen Kenobi players... thanks for making GW just a little more unbearable, I needed more reasons to quit this game.
  • Options
    Sadly I have decided to leave the game, I've been playing since its inception but it's gotten way to unbalanced and I no longer have any fun playing. My only wish is that I could sell the account, i have pretty good mid range toons and I have always finished in the top 100 on my server. Galactic war is more frustrating then ever, I give up. I play games for entertainment and is game stopped doing that a long time ago..... Now it's just an EA money grab.