Captain Rex Darth Maul and Commander Cody

CaptainRex6759
5 posts Member
edited November 2016
Will these guys become actually farmable?

Replies

• Options
    all in due time
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    All farmable if you have the cash
  • Options
    Rex is farmable slowly if you save your crystals
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    August
    beat me to it
  • Options
    Didn't they mention some of these names as being in the new shop from the ships update in that podcast interview? I swear Maul at least was mentioned.
  • Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    Didn't they mention some of these names as being in the new shop from the ships update in that podcast interview? I swear Maul at least was mentioned.

Maul was the only one mentioned... I just hope they make his ship as OP as it gets... So that he finally gets some sort of use...
  • Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »

They only mentioned Maul by name, but also said that he wasn't the only one who'd make the transition from chromium to the shard shop. Given the list that they gave us, there will also be either Sun Fac or Rex, or hopefully both.
  • Options
    Why on earth would you want Maul (I have him 7*, you seriously don't need him as he stands today)

Xio
  • Options
    I'm sitting on enough shards to take my Maul from 4* to 7*, but haven't bothered to waste the credits.
  • Options
    they spoke of maul possible out of the chromium packs (de to him being on there for the whole game) and rework, plus boba fett being the december montly and reworked
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • CaptainRex6759
    5 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @Xioborg I want him because I've always found him really cool and want to try him out... I know his reviews are awful because he's too slow and doesn't have enough hit points, but I'm sure I can change that
  • Options
    Rex is farmable now. (well, once ships are released he is).
  • Options
    Maul is also supposed to be farmable in the fleet shop.