edited August 2017
delete this thread
Post edited by polekat on

Replies

• polekat
    34 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ok we know have about 35 members so we still need 15 more. And we are doing both raids now. And we got some more high ranking members now to. Just finished our first 6* rancor raid to unlock 7* and tomorrow we will be launching 7* rancor raid. We are 2 days into the tank raid 6*. If you are looking for a new guild we would welcome you. We are looking for players that are level 70+. But if you are 60+ and have some good toons we will consider you.

We are EST Time zone
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm currently topping a guild where I complete half of T5 phase 1 rancor and everyone else is getting a couple hundred thousand. I'd like to participate with a guild who are getting the same output as me or who are frequently running T6 & T7 raids. I'm only pulling off 60k max in the T6 Tank raid at the moment.

I'm looking for a guild to primarily obtain raid gear but I wouldn't be opposed to participating in T7 if guilds are looking for active players. I play every day and plan my guild activities to maximize my guild currency returns.

Ally-Code:942-285-862
    Player Level: 79
    Number of 7*: 8
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of 5*: 6
    Average Arena Rank: 150
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: EST

https://swgoh.gg/u/graedonn/
  • polekat
    34 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    only need 1 more to fill up guild now. you can message me here or at polekat73@gmail.com this is also my hangouts id