Logging back into account

Hi I stupidly dropped my android phone in a sink full of water and it's officially dead. I only have an I pad until I get my new phone in a week and have discovered I can't log into an iPad version of the game with an android account, or at least I can't figure out how to. Does anyone have any ideas? Don't want to lose out on a week of farming or get kicked out my guild. Thanks in advance guys

Replies

• ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You cannot cross platform's unfortunately. Do what I did when my phone died, get a cheep piece, until you can get a better phone.

If you get kicked from your guild, you can join mine when you are able to.
  • Options
    Iv bought a cheap smart phone but was devastated to find the game isn't supported on it. I'm gutted! Thanks for the guild offer, may have to take you up on it, don't think I will last a week ha ha
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Message me in this forum any time you like. I wish I could help you out with a phone, if you are anything like me. SWGoH is my life. Well when I'm not slaving on the tools or asleep at least. Keep in touch brother, may the force be with you.

Edit : might work, get a bowl of dry rice. Put the phone in the rice, burry it. The rice will absorb the moisture, give it 48 hours like that. Then try charging it after said time. It has been tried and tested and had worked sometimes . worth a shot.
  • Options
    Thanks bud, it's been in rice since yesterday morning, might try a charge later. Really good feel lost without it. Would have unlocked bistan and my Lando would have been 7 star full level this week go to guilds lol. bad when you feel like you've lost a limb haha
  • Options
    Other alternative is to ask someone you trust that had android to let you DL the game on their device and at least you can log in to do the basics once a day. I do feel for you brother, I know a good device is not cheep in today's market. I do hope you find a work around.
  • Options
    Yeah, going to try and convince my sister it's a good idea to lend me her phone until next week lol can pretty much hear the answer already haha
  • Options
    You can use an emulator for your PC until such time