Tournament rank list

Why is it capped at 50? There's No prize cutoff there. Please put it back to top 100. Many people are going for that spot and need to know the points situation.

Replies

• Options
    They do that on purpose so you keep wasting ally points. You dont hsve a clue how big your point cushion is from 100th.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Scott8819 wrote: »
    They do that on purpose so you keep wasting ally points. You dont hsve a clue how big your point cushion is from 100th.

Yep.
  • Options
    I also asked this question yesterday, some tool answered me and told me to calculate it.

But i am totally with you, would be really nice update if they could raise that leaderboard for top 100/200/500.
  • Options
    Scott8819 wrote: »

I thought this at first myself. However i after thinking about the last tournament when i loaded the screen it froze my phone a little. I think they did it for performance reasons. I don't have a bad phone HTC M8 a little old but im sure there are worse out there.
  • Options
    you dont need the entire leaderboard, just post the scores for everyone who is ranked at a cutoff position.