Kollateral, Toxique, Chu Chene, Alpha Spartan, Cassidian Andor, Q Rock and Kelson Darktreader

It has been very fun these last 2 or so hours battling for control of the Top 25. Whichever of ya'll were engaged on my bracket...at least 3 or 4 of ya'll were cuz that went back and forth so many times my head was spinning. I know I can't have been the only one thinking Enough, aren't you out of Ally Points yet?!

Well fought, gentlemen or ladies. Well fought.
Porgatory demands fresh souls.

Replies

• Options
    Well fought, man. It was definitely crunch time in those last 30 mins. I logged back in close to the end at rank 23 and almost pooped my pants haha. Managed to fight back down to 16.

I was so disappointed. The first day I went in with the attitude of fighting for top 1 or 2. Day one ended and I held rank 2 staying 1-2 wins behind rank 1. Then the next day, the guy who won the tourney swooped in and blew us all out of the water. I probably dumped about 450k ally points into the tourney and it hardly mattered. Could've spent those in bronziums and got myself a few full raid pieces of gear in the shard shop, at least.

Oh well, at least I've got the character and a head start on him for whenever he's released F2P. Might be done with tourneys at this point. We'll have to see how many ally points I can amass again before the next one. But again, was fun yet frustrating, competing with you!

P.S. Enough! Aren't you out of Ally Points yet?!

-Kollateral