Hk or poggle as leader.

I'm going to run poggle, ig88, ig86 goe solder and hk and don't know who would be leader. Or if I should replace goe soldier and go for poe. I don't know about poe because he might get nerfed.

Replies

• Options
    HK is way better than Poggle. Poggle is good even without Leader. But HK is a tremendous LEADER. I would put HK in L position.

Ig88, 86, Poggle, and Poe is nice.

I have all those toons as well. If you're afraid of nerf, you should just do Geono Then. But Poe is great and you should not be afraid. If you are afraid of nerfs, then you will not go far in life or in games. You have to do it with strong conviction that it will work out. Use your brains. I don't know how having such great heroes and you still don't undertstand strategy. It's quite easy if you read and imagine and understand the game.
    Why worry about nerf when you have a brain to create new strategies?
  • Options
    The issue with the internet is that everybody believes that their answer is The Answer. If I listened to the internet I wouldn't have ig100 at 7* and be sitting in the top 10 ;-)
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IG1066 wrote: »
    The issue with the internet is that everybody believes that their answer is The Answer. If I listened to the internet I wouldn't have ig100 at 7* and be sitting in the top 10 ;-)

how's ig100 at 7*..? he seems really slow! does his offense down passive skill trigger often?
  • Options
    He has enough hit pts and armour to get to his turn *cough* er most of the time, lol, then once he's off he crits quite frequently, which bumps his turn up, his aoe nicely knocks Jedi scum turn meter down, which helps with dealing with healers, and normally gets a second turn right off the bat. He's not amazing but when with his droid mates it all synergizes well. As another droid it bumps 86's crit chance, and with his offence down that helps 88's unique ability.

Shhhhhh, this is our secret, everyone says he's rubbish, must be true :-D

Oops, didn't answer the question, his offence down only seems to appear on Jedi, his defence up passive happens alot.