Galactic War Node Six

Has anyone else been having with Node Six? For me every battle up to this one is pretty easy but as soon as I reach this one my entire team gets annihilated.

Replies

• Options
    I'd say that Node 6 is always the first challenging node for me. If need be I swap out a toon to help the squad I have and what I'm about to face.
  • Options
    Can you state your player level, arena power and highest powered toon? When I was a Lvl 60-70 i had that issue, but after level 70 I rarely get annihilated (exceptions was when a Lando rey Wiggs and 7* Baze appeared in node 6.)
  • Options
    i was just told by someone in my guild that node six is one of the nodes that is the most difficult which makes sense i guess. i am lvl 82, almost lvl 83 and i have plenty of 7 star toons. i just wasted a lot of time farming toons and not gears and the wrong kind of toons etc etc.

https://swgoh.gg/u/chakhae1/collection/

i could actually use any advice to perform better at this game b/c as i have posted on this forum it is starting to really **** me off and my only satisfaction is farming a team of rebels, droids and jawas that will finally make this game fun again.

i am farming lando and i already have leia, biggs and wedge for my rebel team but i need one more to complete that. for my droid team i have 88, 86, 47, magna, nebit, datcha and jawa and i am farming jawa engineer and should have him by the end of next week hopefully. i am plan on working on a clone team after i have the already mentioned teams completed.

i think this game is great because there are 100s of toons you can farm and teams you can form, but the actual game is just too **** hard if you don't pay as i have mentioned in other threads. oh well any help is appreciated!!
  • Options
    Yep. nodes 6, 9 and 12 are the most difficult. If you look on the GW analysis thread, they even have the approximate %ges of your top 5 teams power than you will face on each node.

To make things easier, put team A in at node 1, then team B at node 2, then use team C for as long as you can for node 3 onwards. When you need to break out team A or B, their turn meter will already be warmed up, and you should get a few goes in before the enemy does. Really helps.
  • Options
    ^ i tried that and absolutely failed lol. i think i will chime in my impressions on the new ship mode. i am pretty sure there are threads about it and like with anything in life there are certain things i really like and other things that i despise.

#1 are the ackbar shards i got b/c i was going to farm him to complete my rebel team down the road and that was a big help. #2 is the cool factor. there isn't really anything much cooler in the star wars universe than the space battles and now we get to partake in them in this game. #3 the other shards i got from the battles. nothing major and that i will farm but always a nice addition. #4 toon shards in the fleet shipments. finally a place to farm echo and other toons that were only available in data packs. this is a major addition for those like me that plan on farming teams for synergies.

now the drawbacks. there really isn't anything terribly wrong with this new mode that hasn't already been mentioned 1000 times. personally, i will not be focusing on this mode and i will only complete the arena mode and complete the daily activities and farm toons in fleep shipments. i have already consumed too much time in the normal mode of this game to start a brand new one, but all in all it is a nice addition. may the force be with u!!