Cody and Maul!!!

I just watched the new ships content and Cody maul and bistan will be farmable. Who are you guys most excited for, will this make maul actually good?

Replies

• Options
    Lol can we have Rex or Sun Fac instead? :D
  • Options
    Yeah I wish, you can get Rex's ship from there but not Rex himself:( sun fac would be amazing as well
  • Options
    Shame I don't really want Cody or Maul (though I might re-consider if he gets synergy with Savage so I have a reason for going all-or-nothing on him). But I'm happy Bistan will be made farmable, and hopefully by the start of December too.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Lol can we have Rex or Sun Fac instead? :D

both farmable in the ships/fleet store (according to mist passiert's yt vid)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Ummm rex and Fac are both FTP farmable now in the fleet shipments along with VADER AND GREVIOUS
  • Options
    Mazz wrote: »
    Ummm rex and Fac are both FTP farmable now in the fleet shipments along with VADER AND GREVIOUS

Really? So you can farm those shards through fleet currency earned in fleet arena?!

If so, that's cool!
  • Options
    Yes you can
  • Options
    Rex, Cody, echo, maul, Fac, Vader, Bistan, grevious, stun cuffs, stun guns , Zam, and tons more
  • Options
    Darth Maul for sure!!!!!
  • Options
    Rex, Cody, echo, maul, Fac, Vader, Bistan, grevious, stun cuffs, stun guns , Zam, and tons more

Umm, this is great news! I'm farming Sun Fac and Rex ASAP! Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    Sucks for me because I just maxed Rex yesterday to seven stars... now he's FTP lol... screwed me!
  • Options
    Sucks for me because I just maxed Rex yesterday to seven stars... now he's FTP lol... screwed me!

Same. I have maul maxed. Slightly irritated.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

thats what happens with all p2p characters. You're only paying to have the character before everyone else.