Bug: Jedi Consular's ship gives protection to enemy ship

I used the Stabilize ability on my own Tie Fighter, which happened to have Foresight at the time, and it actually gave the protection to the targeted enemy fighter. The enemy fighter was a generic Republic Starfighter, and it had zero protection before I did Stabilize.

Thanks.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team has been testing the issue you've described and see's this operating normally.
    When using "Stabilize" you only have the option to select an ally, so perhaps the enemy Tie Fighter got Protection from one of the other enemy characters.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Hiya!
    Our team has been testing the issue you've described and see's this operating normally.
    When using "Stabilize" you only have the option to select an ally, so perhaps the enemy Tie Fighter got Protection from one of the other enemy characters.

That's strange because I can't give my tie fighter (empire) any protection at all. Tfp ship starts with 0 protection and if I try to use jc to give him some it only shows the buff icon but not the protection
  • Options
    The OP mentioned the enemy was a starfighter. The Tie was his own. Tie fighter cannot get protection because of its technology. Increase 0 by 25% is still 0.(the icon might appear though if it was supposed to go away after a few turns). I believe the enemy got protection elsewhere, lots of new skills to get used to. Dont try to increase a TIEs protection. It cant get protection
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    The OP mentioned the enemy was a starfighter. The Tie was his own. Tie fighter cannot get protection because of its technology. Increase 0 by 25% is still 0.(the icon might appear though if it was supposed to go away after a few turns). I believe the enemy got protection elsewhere, lots of new skills to get used to. Dont try to increase a TIEs protection. It cant get protection

Yeah, I understand that now of course, but at the time I didn't. I thought it would grant protection like Protection Up does.

Anyway, maybe the enemy ship did get its protection by immediately casting Stabilize on itself and it was just too quick for me to notice. It was the last ship left on their side and the enemy capital ship hadn't made a move. It was probably a Jedi Consular ship since ships were brand new and that's pretty much all everyone was using.