Tournament next week (Vader's Ship)

Deep in the patch notes, they announce a new tournament starting next week that will reward Tie Advanced blueprints, or otherwise known as Vader's ship. Hope you guys didn't blow all your ally points on Chirrut lol but I'm a fan of this and am intrigued to see what other special ships/characters can be rewards in tournaments (aka ep 4-6 Millenium Falcon with Han and Chewie as pilots) wink wink :)

Replies

• Options
    I hope we use ships in the tournament only
  • Options
    I hope we use ships in the tournament only

Interesting thought...would definitely shake things up
  • Options
    Tournament is open to level 30 and higher. Ship battle doesn't unlock until level 60.
  • Options
    Brandonρ wrote: »
    I'm a fan of this and am intrigued to see what other special ships/characters can be rewards in tournaments (aka ep 4-6 Millenium Falcon with Han and Chewie as pilots) wink wink :)

before we get ep 4-6 Millenium Falcon we need chewie first, right now we have clone wars chewbacca which wouldnt be a copilot for the ship
  • Options
    Hope you guys didn't blow all your ally points on Chirrut

lol I only did like 4 battles the entire turney. The power of the teams in the chirrut turney was like 8k more than what my squad power was.
  • Options
    I hate that Vader's Tie Advanced is being locked away in a tournament. I don't like the tournaments in the first place and the fact that Vader's ship is locked behind one now is frustrating. I have been farming Vader forever and it's gonna be annoying that I'll have him at 7* but never get his ship.
  • Options
    I hate that Vader's Tie Advanced is being locked away in a tournament. I don't like the tournaments in the first place and the fact that Vader's ship is locked behind one now is frustrating. I have been farming Vader forever and it's gonna be annoying that I'll have him at 7* but never get his ship.

Me too... =( It is one of my favourite ship. So far I stuck with 40/20 shards of ST/Chirrut without a chance to at least unlock it... Hope at least they won't put it afterwards in Chromiums...
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    I'm a fan of this and am intrigued to see what other special ships/characters can be rewards in tournaments (aka ep 4-6 Millenium Falcon with Han and Chewie as pilots) wink wink :)

before we get ep 4-6 Millenium Falcon we need chewie first, right now we have clone wars chewbacca which wouldnt be a copilot for the ship

Not only that, but the pilot would not be STHan, it would be raid Han, which is still only available to a very small percentage of the player base.
  • Options
    Think you should look at the ships. The Falcon is piloted by Rey.
  • Options
    All I need is enough to set a defense, attack once, and spend the rest on Bronzium Cards. Not enough time or great enough position in any of my shards too worry or waste my time.
  • Options
    I think it's smart to have vader's ship in a tournament. Supposedly its one of the best ships in the game and exclusive units like that deserve some exclusivity
  • Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »

Not only that, but the pilot would not be STHan, it would be raid Han, which is still only available to a very small percentage of the player base.

that is true but no matter how you put it we still have raid Han as one of the two characters.... although they could technically use lando and chewie from the end of episode 5 i think. (it wouldnt make sound sense but it would work)
  • Poe_Dameron_BLK1
    205 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if ally points were not needed in the news letter it said 30 players attacking @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon might be a team thing with higest scores receiving more blueprints but everyne getting them
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if ally points were not needed in the news letter it said 30 players attacking @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon might be a team thing with higest scores receiving more blueprints but everyne getting them

I am a fan of this.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options

It says "this even requires players to be level 30 or higher."
    Ib9AJlp.png
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

It says "this even requires players to be level 30 or higher."
    Ib9AJlp.png

Misread read it, I did. Be nice to find out if ally points are needed because we just finished a tournment where a lot were used again.

What are the basics of the tourney @EA_Jesse and @CG_Kozispoon ??
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    I'm so not looking forward to another 3 day click fest tournament.
  • Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    I'm so not looking forward to another 3 day click fest tournament.

Me neither that's why I'm hoping something else is involved.
  • Options
    Tournaments were decent in theory, but horrible in reality. Having a fraction of a percent win new content is frustrating. Especially since it literally requires spending all day glued to the game for 3 days straight. Make more yoda/palpatine style events, imo. Some with ships would be a winner
  • Options
    Rockstar wrote: »
    Tournaments were decent in theory, but horrible in reality. Having a fraction of a percent win new content is frustrating. Especially since it literally requires spending all day glued to the game for 3 days straight. Make more yoda/palpatine style events, imo. Some with ships would be a winner

+1
  • Options
    Rockstar wrote: »

+Eleventy
  • Magulama
    125 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They made it pretty clear that ally points will be used for all Squad tournaments. So it will be the case for this one too.
  • Options
    Stop this event or rework it pls...When I think of it, I feel sick again.
  • Options
    Svatlas wrote: »
    Stop this event or rework it pls...When I think of it, I feel sick again.

I think it is an excellent event, keep it as is please :)
  • Options
    What is excellent about it? Your 3mio allypoints or your full roster or your leisure? :)