Fleet mega pack Lies & steals your money!!!!

DTK
21 posts Member
So the fleet mega pack states that you have a chance to get 10-100 shards/blue prints, WHY AM I GETTING 5 SHARDS. Me and two others friends spent 20$ and all got a bit of 5 shard drops. Can you fix this with a refund or the proper shards. Also stop putting out new content if the discription isnt corect misleading and false advertisement, this is EA for Pete's sake.

Replies

• Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Any of those "chance for" packs do the same thing. That's why I leave them well enough alone.

Also, don't talk about refunds. It's against TOS. Not a mod here, just giving a friendly reminder.
  • Options
    Hey I totally get your frustration, but you will get warned fo sure if asking for any kind of refund in forums. I learned the hard way. I would edit that part out and contact support.
  • Options
    Fleet Mega Pack reads 5-100 not 10-100. Fleet Data Card reads 10-100
  • Options
    The side bar on the mega pack says "can contain 10-100." That 'can' is very important, I guess.
  • Options
    ZelttDenma wrote: »
    The side bar on the mega pack says "can contain 10-100." That 'can' is very important, I guess.
    Well, it it offers you a range ("10-100") then it should be in this range. That's the very core concept of giving a range in the description. Otherwise it would/should just state "up to 100".
  • Options
    I think description is referring to a combination of character shards and blueprints.

If you would just look at possible drops you would see that the range is indeed 5-100 so this is WAI. Just make sure you look at the possible drops since that is what you actually want to know. I never read the descriptions as it's not any more information than in the possible drops
  • Options
    Durango wrote: »
    ZelttDenma wrote: »
    Well, it it offers you a range ("10-100") then it should be in this range. That's the very core concept of giving a range in the description. Otherwise it would/should just state "up to 100".

+1
  • Options
    The packs are just too much of a gamble to be worth it the cost, just spend the crystals on refreshes instead.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Didn't you watch the videos of them opening packs. Unless you are a whale you can expect exactly what they got in the 5-10 pulls, which was nothing.
  • Options
    This pack is a complete and utter waste of crystals! Thanks for nothing!