Ships arena hung iPad

DronGarath
33 posts Member
edited November 2016
Just to let you know that in order to fulfil the daily reward I started a ships arena fight, hit auto and it hung my iPad. Nothing else was running and the iPad had plenty of free space... had to do a proper reboot. (iPad Air 2)
Post edited by DronGarath on

Replies

• Options
    Same here. Can hardly finish a ship arena battle without it crashing within the first minute of battle. Even when I have just reboot the app.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Our team tested this on the device mentioned and encountered no issues. Hmmm! We'll keep at it to see what we can see
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I have the same issue on an iPad 2 (iOS 9.3.5) on Mace Windu Capital Ship Upgrade events, I have tried more than a dozen times today. App crashes every time ships are displayed. Ackbar's event yesterday was fine. Multiple iPad restarts, all apps updated, tried everything. Does not seem like I will complete the event :-(
  • Options
    I have the same issue on IPad2 IOS 9.3.5 never seem to be able to make it through and arena fight without it crashing.
  • DronGarath
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I have realised that in ship challenges I had completed the Capital ships Mace Windu tier 1 challenge. This worked ok, showed with a big tick through it, and unlocked the next tier... but also left the tier 1 battle button as green which let me enter the battle to play it again. The battle started and then crashed.

Thinking about it now, I'm guessing that this wasn't the developers inention, and I'm guessing that this button should have locked after completion... I hope this helps... but I have no way of knowing if I'm correct, so ofc this is just speculation.