Han Solo (scoundrel version)

Whenever they release a regular version of Han Solo his passive ability should be:

"Han Shoots First"
At the start of each battle Han will shoot a random enemy before any actions are taken.
(If Greedo is on the enemy team Han automatically targets him with 100% critical chance)

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Replies

• Options
    And his special should be:

Destroy a Lego Millenium Falcon - Throws a Lego Millenium Falcon towards the enemy team, 100% Ability Block
  • Options
    Maybe ''Discovers an incedible smell" he shoots had blaster at the wall with a chance of hitting s team mate.
  • Bacon
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So Han Solo appears in the new profit mining battles.. and it seems like HE SHOOTS FIRST! (before any other actions are taken Han just hauls off and blasts someone).

Granted I'm obviously not the only person that thought of this, Kudos to the devs for that bit of flavor.
  • Options
    Nerfherder : Nerfs the enemy team and randomly changes one of your toons to slave Leia in chains. Grrrr!
  • Options
    Definetely we need a "Han shoots first" character(!)
  • Options
    Bacon wrote: »
    Whenever they release a regular version of Han Solo his passive ability should be:

"Han Shoots First"
    At the start of each battle Han will shoot a random enemy before any actions are taken.
    (If Greedo is on the enemy team Han automatically targets him with 100% critical chance)

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Ha! this made me literally laugh out loud.

Also I agree! do it!
  • Options
    If they release all of these other chars we've seen datamined (though I'm sure some are just for levels in the game and not for us to use), I hope to see a duplicates team. ST Han, Rebel Han, Bespin Luke, Jedi Luke, Sidious, and for an ally - Palpatine.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi