Mace Windu: definitely needs rework

Sideropenik
43 posts Member
edited November 2016
Hello,

As I know Star Wars, Mace Windu is hell of a Jedi. Even Sidious couldn't defeat him, but in this game almost every char is better than Mace. Why Bariss, Aayla or Ima are way more powerful Jedi than the one, who was the leader of Jedi Order?!

I know Mace is now Fleet Commander, but it doesn't change the fact that he deserves to be stronger from most of the Jedis and other chars as well. It's funny that it's better to have eg. Fives than Mace Windu...

He should expose enemies in better percentage or all of them and of course his dmg is low. Man, he is Mace Windu. Samuel L Jackson- faced guy, who can behead Jango Feet before the breakfast.

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Here's an idea... he can choose who he exposes (still % chance) and if he hits an exposed enemy with his special call all Jedi allies to assist. Also, speaking of his special, grant some sort of buff if it dispels positive status effects. Kind of like qui gons, but with something different from offense up
  • Qazeymoto2_1
    255 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    His leader needs a buff too how about chance to dispel on basic for all Jedi also chance to dispel negative effects when they're attacked. I'd say add in a counter chance too but then we'd have a team full of sun facs.
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure how it works, but doesn't mace have an ability along the lines of using his enemies power to fuel his own? Could translate into more offense for each buff the enemy (or pottentally allies as well) however this would require a rework of smite
  • Options
    +100, maybe the new ability tiers will bring him to a usable state instead of being a novelty only.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ive never had an issue with mace. Both his damage and health are pretty good and his dispelling attack has some of the best physical damage in the game. I actually prefer him to qui-gon because of his superior health.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Ive never had an issue with mace. Both his damage and health are pretty good and his dispelling attack has some of the best physical damage in the game. I actually prefer him to qui-gon because of his superior health.

Other than a combined 5k more protection/health when totally maxed out he is literally a poor mans QGJ, the basic that gives TM and reduces enemy TM is way better than Windus, the dispell is similar in damage only QGJ also gives offense up for the entire team, and he also has what is most likely the hardest single target hitting ability of all jedi's Humbling Blow. And as of yesterday even the leader ability for jedis on QGJ is light years above Mace. So yeah now that we got the 2 iconic chars that needed to be fixed asap taken care of (Boba and Darth Maul), would be nice if they gave some love to Mace