Boba Fett bug?

Vinniarth
1859 posts Member
edited November 2016
Fought on arena with opponent with Bobba Fett.
There were just last three toons standing: My Biggs and Lando and enemy Boba with mandalore buff.
Biggs kills Boba, he revives, kills Biggs. Lando kills Boba, who already have no buff, but he revives and kills my Lando...
I read every new description, but have not found any mentioning he can be revived without buffs...

So the question: how can I mod Bobba for better use? ^-^
Post edited by Vinniarth on

Replies

• Options
    He gets the buff back when gets a kill. Auto revives on death.
  • Options
    Astendb5 wrote: »
    He gets the buff back when gets a kill. Auto revives on death.

Ok, then i do not understand the mechanics. Is it possible to kill him if he revives and get the buff that allow to revive him again?
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Ok, then i do not understand the mechanics. Is it possible to kill him if he revives and get the buff that allow to revive him again?

Yes. Do not let him get the buff back when he revives, i.e. don't let him kill anyone. Once he uses his buff to revive, focus all your attacks on him before he targets and kills one of your toons.

Also, it's Boba. One "B".
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Yes. Do not let him get the buff back when he revives, i.e. don't let him kill anyone. Once he uses his buff to revive, focus all your attacks on him before he targets and kills one of your toons.

Got it. Thank you!
    Also, it's Boba. One "B".

Sorry, I forgot. =)