Stun Squad?

Is it possible to have a viable Stun squad? One that relies on stunning the opponet characters single or multiple?

Might need Poggle in there to someone that speeds things up on your side???

Replies

• IM_UR_UPGRADE
    223 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    New characters special: "fear my presence": causes taunt, 90% chance to remove 50%turn meter and causes Aoe stun. Theres your one man stun squad
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I'm f2p play but a stun/crit squad is exactly what I'm trying to build.

Going to be Sid lead, Luke, Geo (no he doesn't stun but he's really good and free), Hoth rebel scout (overlooked free toon imo. He's really fast, high damage, stuns and gains 100% turn meter on a crit), and either Daka, Dooku, or Poe for a 5th I think.
  • Options
    Poe, Daka, Dooku, Asajj, and Coruscant Underworld Police? CUP has chance to stun on basic, whereas Hoth Rebel Scout can only stun on special. I think your main problem will be a huge lack of damage....Asajj isn't quite hard-hitting enough.
  • SWHS
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Poe, Daka, Dooku, Asajj, and Coruscant Underworld Police? CUP has chance to stun on basic, whereas Hoth Rebel Scout can only stun on special. I think your main problem will be a huge lack of damage....Asajj isn't quite hard-hitting enough.

Well I do wanna kill them at some point...

But sure if all you want is maximum stun run CUP
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    My journey on this is here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/5943/stunning-team-update
    Mine is Phasma 7*, Dooku 5*, Asajj 6*, Daka 6*, Lumi 7*. Lumi is there just because.. Lumi. This is a slow team and needs a healer.
    I still use it, mostly, because I didn't want to start farming for Poe and droids and so forth with an update pending. I am stockpiling resources for now.
    It is fun to play but very RNG-dependent and very susceptible to the current meta. You have two fast characters, two middle-of-the-road, and one.. hey, where did Asajj go? The speed demon one-shot teams do too much damage for this team to work well unless you get lucky. And Asajj is STILL bugged.
    I haven't leveled up CUP. The total package there is too poor IMO to warrant a slot. At least Asajj can occasionally ruin someone's day who is running Phasma or Poggle. And if you get her self-buff up her AoE hits very hard.
    This is not a team for Poe, other than to the extent that Poe is good on any team right now.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I have always been a fan of stuns in games. Good luck with your squad.
    Bye Forums.