Are Wiggs and Sun Fac together any good?

I am level 75 (close to 76) and having some success among whales in my shard with Wiggs, Lando, STH and QGJ/GS depending on matchup. The plan is to farm JKA when level 77 is reached, so he can replace QGJ/GS.
Now I always find Sun Fac the most annoying opponent possible and avoid him when possible because I always lose. He is f2p now as you can reasonably farm him in Fleet Shipments and I am strongly considering to farm him instead of any blueprints.
My question would be if Sun Fac fits well in my arena squad, or is this a bad idea? Should I replace STH with him or QGJ/GS/JKA?

Replies

• Options
    yes. he is very useful. i'm normally 1-7 w/ wiggs, sunfac, jka, lando.

if the other team is all single target, SF is not as useful b/c slow and they will kill your dps before he gets a turn.

if other team uses aoe (current meta) or has sth (seems everybody still uses a taunting tank), then SF really shines b/c of the counter attack and dispel. best case scenario is they have a speedy sth and then use lando's or jka or wedge etc aoe and your sf dispells them.

once he gets the taunt off, unless they have a slow qgj or another cleanser, sf is very hard to deal with

if you have him, use him. you wont regret it (until/unless meta changes)
    my 2 cents.
  • Options
    I wonder if the aoe meta of Wiggs, Lando, STH, JKA can hold up at all with an f2p Sun Fac? Maybe this is in fact rather bad news for my team... so a follow up question @angrythumbs since you shoud know, how is it possible to beat Sun Fac? You wrote "all single target", examples? Would something like Wiggs, GS, Rey, IG86 work?
  • Options
    My best strategy to beat sun fac is speedy st han then shock sun fac with palpy or ability block him with someone like old ben's mind tricks. He is still very annoying but at least he wont get his taunt off.
  • Options
    I beat a Rex + Sun Fac + Shoretrooper team for the first time today. Replaced STH with GS. Wiggs, Lando, QGJ, GS. Just plain old good damage wore them down.
  • Options
    Sun Fac is the new Rey. He can go in any team and be awesome.
  • Options
    sunfac is good in every team ;)
  • Options
    personaly i will do Boba lead, Sunfac, Lando, empire tie pilot, and Anakin or Qui Gon
  • Options
    Sun Fac fits practically in any composition. However, his weakness is stunning and dispel. Just consider this when you choose your opponents in the arena.